Got plastics you need painted?

AiRbRuShMaN

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife wants hers done she has a graphics kit on them now..and they are blue plastics..she wants them painted silver with purple ghost flames in tribal.whats that gonna cost

her frame is a lollypop purple super chrome..

let me know I can get them out asap

Jeremy

my wife wants hers done she has a graphics kit on them now..and they are blue plastics..she wants them painted silver with purple ghost flames in tribal.whats that gonna cost

her frame is a lollypop purple super chrome..

let me know I can get them out asap

Jeremy

396484[/snapback]

pm me details of what kind of shape the plastics are in and i 'll pm you back

Does it need to be the shiny stock plastic to get good results or does the dull Maier aftermarket plastic work well also?

I want to keep my graphics kit on my stockers but I would like to get the Maier plastic painted... its in good shape just dull in color like all the old Maier (black)

both of your sets are here and chapman yours are silver just waitin on graphics..the dull maiers will work as well as anything..they actually have less oils comin out of them it seems like..i'm prolly not gonna take on any new jobs unless i've already agreed to..its carshow and bikeshow season so im busy now!!thanks..tanner