Got plastics you need painted?

AiRbRuShMaN

if anyone has some plastics i can go crazy on send them and $100 to me and give me a color idea(blue, green, etc)(no specific colors; metallic silver, etc) example:if you say green i may use a metallic flake green or something along those lines...i use custom mixed colors and metallics for graphics on it...you pay shipping..if you want paint for $100 i get free reign of design...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game. You gotta tell me a general theme, though. And you have to paint a Full set-fronts shroud and tank cover. I would really like some emerald green real flame over black fenders. They are race cut front and rear, so most of the grafics will have to be small.

I have another set, but they have fusion on them. If you want to sand it off, I will send those.

Let me know,

Sam

lol..no balls..i'm an airbrush artist so i wont do anything crappy lookin..all of my work is high quality..specified paint jobs such as green flames over black is a bit more in cost..i mean tell me a color or two and let me use my imagination..if i get 100% free reign of the design then i'll do it for $100..the reason i'll do this is because it's A LOT easier when i have free reign..if you want Emerald green fire over black then that will be $150 plus $15 for paint removal prep work and then whatever shipping costs

Well, you need to narrow it down from "free reign". Is it gonna look like Geiger, or is it gonna look like graffiti?

Will it have water drips or will it have flame

Will it have pin-up girls or pin up dudes?

Will it look like a mix mash of practice strokes, or a masterpiece?

What colors will it be?

Alright guys, who wants a dick and a pair of balls painted on your Banshee. :rotflmao:

You wouldn't do that..................................would you?

394810[/snapback]

LMFAO

Seriously, Sounds like an opportunity for a one of a kind paint job.

If I had the cash I'd send you my white stockers and tell you to use Hugger Orange paint.

white stockers and tell you to use Hugger Orange paint.

395111[/snapback]

this is what i'm talkin about..give me a color i give you a cool paint job..if you want it take it..it you dont thats cool..its up to you..i dont have too many opportunities to do bikes and i really love to do them the most..i design in my head and i dont know what i'll end up doing on them..not just some shit practice..i'm doin real paintwork..alot of people say for example i want white, red and black do somethin cool..then thats what i do..i'm gonna do designs that are maybe a little more original and some stuff traditional..i do good work none the less..

hell dude, Ive got a set. lets do it. send me your addy i'll send you my plastic. you want a pic of my bike so you can see the shape they're before you commit?

395146[/snapback]

post a pic..i'll work with about anything..i'd like to see the colors on the frame etc though..i like getting a good idea of what color scheme you have on ur bike..