Banshee pics

nice mods and everything, but the plastics have got to go... if you wanted a quad to look like a craptor, buy a craptor, dont take it out on a poor innocent quad... in my opinion, no 2 stroke quad should ever be made out look like a 4 stroke, it just doesnt seem right, its like putting z400 plastics on a lt250r, or 400ex plastics on a 250r, well actually these comparisons sucks becuase the years are way off, but you get what i mean...

but anyways, nice quad, if thats what you prefer...

Edited by jeepman137

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It kinda reminds me of Herbie the Love Bug :rotflmao:. I think it's the lights.........

But seriously though, its your bike, do what you want with it. I personally could think of better things to do with my money, but then again its my money and your money is your money. So, spend, be free, as long as you like it, thats all that counts.

Don't let these guys raz ya, but I do agree that this is the best site on the web for banshee info and help. If you stay long enough you'll see, because one day you may need help and these guys are a hella-of-a lot cheaper than taking your pride and joy to a Yamaha Stealer, which 9 times out of ten if you add any aftermarket mods to it they are lost and couldn't find their asses using both hands and and a map. (Just my experiences) The users of this site are racer's and enthusiasts who know their $hit, and if someone posts something that is wrong, there are many others who will let them know their mistakes.

Don't sweat it Bro................... :cheers:

Edited by Animalman294

wow what a bunch of jerkoffs you guys are you wanted to see a picture i showed you 1    everyone of your banshees look the same i wanted something different i quess this is why most people i talk to say this site sucks  :yank:

377840[/snapback]

dont worry....I'll remember to bring this up when you want to know something in Repairs & Mods

It's nice that its different from all your buddies, but there are a million other things you could do to your quad to make it look different. Go look in images at pictures. Do all the shee's look the same?

Seriously though, if you really like it, you like it. My one buddy kind of likes how it looks from the side, and from the side, it doesnt look horrible. It's the front view that gets to me, and its mainly down at the bottom in the front where there is all that solid plastic. Do you honestly really think it looks good? or are you just at the point that you just spent some good coin on plastic to look different and its to late to back out now? I'm not razzing you, just trying to understand? If you do truly like it, what do you like about it?

Laker plastic looks completely different than stock, but still holds the stock lines, I'm really considering some for my girls shee for the rebuild

dont worry....I'll remember to bring this up when you want to know something in Repairs & Mods

It's nice that its different from all your buddies, but there are a million other things you could do to your quad to make it look different.  Go look in images at pictures.  Do all the shee's look the same?

Seriously though, if you really like it, you like it.  My one buddy kind of likes how it looks from the side, and from the side, it doesnt look horrible.  It's the front view that gets to me, and its mainly down at the bottom in the front where there is all that solid plastic.  Do you honestly really think it looks good?  or are you just at the point that you just spent some good coin on plastic to look different and its to late to back out now?  I'm not razzing you, just trying to understand?  If you do truly like it, what do you like about it?

Laker plastic looks completely different than stock, but still holds the stock lines, I'm really considering some for my girls shee for the rebuild

379785[/snapback]

ive done the laker plastics ive had the fullbore plastics too and they both look really good. i didnt like the maiers in the pictures that i saw but checked them out anyway the back is really nice the front took some getting use to it looks a lot bigger than the raptor when you have them next to each other make the banshee look huge i guess thats what i like about it .i was just in a pissed off the other day ive checked the site out and you do have alot of good info so i think ill stick around

You guys are fucking crazy, His bike is the ugliest banshee you ever seen???? What the fuck is up with that?? Cut him some slack fellas, I know what it is......

You guys Forgot about this one......LOL

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=44160&hl=

His is the second Ugliest you ever seen :D

379801[/snapback]

shit mine has to look better than that one

You guys are fucking crazy, His bike is the ugliest banshee you ever seen???? What the fuck is up with that?? Cut him some slack fellas, I know what it is......

379801[/snapback]

looks like martha stewart did them both :flush:

379801[/snapback]

yeah that one was pretty fucked up to,the kid painted the whole damn thing!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao: still the craptor plastics are just plain hidious!dont dicrace the almighty shee!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Full-bore!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I saw a banshee with the maier(raptor) yellow plastic.I actually liked it.The first time I saw a set(I think they were grey)I thought I'd puke.YUCK! It's probably one of those things you either love or hate.Maybe it was just the color I liked so well.Hey it's your banshee,do what you want.

Anybody ever notice how some of the 400EX plastic looks like 250R plastic.Now that's heading in the right direction.4-strokes looking like 2-strokes.I'll stick with either the original plastic or maybe fullbore.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh and when it comes down to important things like repair and getting shit fixed there is no better place on the net for information hands down, so I wouldnt burn too many bridges. 

Good luck

377878[/snapback]

actually so far as repairs and mods i would have to say planetsand is the best site i have EVER visited..they know everything and anything..from trail bike to dune bike to drag bike..i like this site but why bash this guy..shit maybe i'll buy some pink raptor plastics and throw them on my drag bike then you can say "hey i got my ass handed to me by that pink rapshee"..and i dont think hes makin the banshee look bad hes makin the raptor look good..theres a fine line between stating opinion and bashing and i think its been crossed..how would you guys react if you were him? RIDE ON MAN!!