Banshee pics

I think if you get rid of those lights and shave the front fenders it would look better!

375670[/snapback]

its molded around the factory lites so i would have a huge cut out if i removed them ive thought about shaving the front fenders but i just put it on so i dont know the kit makes the banshee look huge and its different not like the other 10 banshees i ride with

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow what a bunch of jerkoffs you guys are you wanted to see a picture i showed you 1    everyone of your banshees look the same i wanted something different i quess this is why most people i talk to say this site sucks  :yank:

377840[/snapback]

You could say what you want about the site.

But would you rather us lie and say we like it but actually dont or tell you our honest oppinion. I guess your right we shouldnt have been so harsh but were dicks that just the way we are.

Oh and when it comes down to important things like repair and getting shit fixed there is no better place on the net for information hands down, so I wouldnt burn too many bridges.

Good luck

wow what a bunch of jerkoffs you guys are you wanted to see a picture i showed you 1    everyone of your banshees look the same i wanted something different i quess this is why most people i talk to say this site sucks  :yank:

377840[/snapback]

Then go buy something else thats different,like a raptor or Z you prom queen.

WOW...Thought I was the only one who hates those craptor style plastics. Dude they are ugly (just my opinion)...Get normal plastics and your Banshee will be 10x nicer. You got a nice quad...dont hide it under that raptor. You will be alot more liked if you get the normal plastics. These people arent mean on this site...Rookies usually get picked on for a litte no-matter where you are...HAHA

Edited by BansheeCJ3

377840[/snapback]

Its cool that you want something different man.. we are just giving you our opinion so you dont get embarrised taking that thing out of your garage.. :lol: And if you heard this site sucks, why are you here in the first place? :yank:

Eric <_<

If someone doesn't like it, screw'em. It's your bike do what you want. Hell, if I want to put the new Maier pink plastics on my Banshee I'll do it without worrying about what everyone else thinks. It's my bike I'll do what I want with it. No I'm not putting pink plastics on by 'shee.