Banshee pics

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is really pissing me off now. I even dropped resolution down to 532 kb and still saying its to big. Anyone know why?

369295[/snapback]

I think its probably because the Raptor style plastics on a shee are so ugly...

Seriously, post it up in the images section.

L8R

I think its probably because the Raptor style plastics on a shee are so ugly...

Seriously, post it up in the images section.

L8R

369922[/snapback]

i agree compleatly.you should be slapped for wanting one of the best machines ever concieved to look like the biggest mistake that yamaha made. :cheers:

:D i would also have to say that the raptor is not a very good looking quad and anyone who would want a banshee 'best quad ever' to look like a craptor then they should not own a banshee :angry: , why buy one quad and make it look like another? buy a craptor if you want one. to me, the banshee is the best looking quad ever made and it is the most unique performing and looking quad. i love banshees and i say keep them the same unless you get full bores or shave the fenders. and one more remark on the craptor plastics for the banshee, has anyone noticed the very front looks like a duckbill platypus beak. lol :D

I say if everybody liked the same thing, what a fucked up world we would live in. Besides I'm tired of hearing the same opinion from everyone on the, "Craptor" plastics. It's kind of like the, " What's faster, a Banshee or a Zilla." It,s getting old. 03BansheeLE, "Why buy a Ford and put a Chevy motor in it?" Because you can make them faster. So, if you like it do it. I'm not going to tell you that the color of your quad is "gay" because I don't like that color. It's your shit do what you want. :headbang: