Banshee pics

actually so far as repairs and mods i would have to say planetsand is the best site i have EVER visited..they know everything and anything..from trail bike to dune bike to drag bike..i like this site but why bash this guy..shit maybe i'll buy some pink raptor plastics and throw them on my drag bike then you can say "hey i got my ass handed to me by that pink rapshee"..and i dont think hes makin the banshee look bad hes makin the raptor look good..theres a fine line between stating opinion and bashing and i think its been crossed..how would you guys react if you were him? RIDE ON MAN!!

389621[/snapback]

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
actually so far as repairs and mods i would have to say planetsand is the best site i have EVER visited..they know everything and anything..from trail bike to dune bike to drag bike..i like this site but why bash this guy..shit maybe i'll buy some pink raptor plastics and throw them on my drag bike then you can say "hey i got my ass handed to me by that pink rapshee"..and i dont think hes makin the banshee look bad hes makin the raptor look good..theres a fine line between stating opinion and bashing and i think its been crossed..how would you guys react if you were him? RIDE ON MAN!!

389621[/snapback]

Banshee folks are for the most part purists. We are the last gasp for two stroke high-performance quads. We have been offered many replacements to our beloved Banshee in order to get us in line and under control by the factory and dealerships. 4-strokes cannot be garage-modded like a Banshee can. They want your mod-dollars. THEY WANTED US TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE RAPTOR. THEY WANTED US ON 4-STROKES.

This is why you find no love for your raptor plastics. They look ugly to a Banshee owner because it represents the sellout to the 4-stroke Factories that most riders have made. It represents the impending murder of our steeds of choice by the evil 4-stroke Factory.

BURN THOSE RAPTOR PLASTICS.

POST A VID OF THE BURNING AND COMPLETE MELTDOWN OF THEM AND I'M SURE THE MEMBERS OF THE BHQ WILL TAKE UP A COLLECTION AND BUY YOU SOME REAL FENDERS!

LONG LIVE THE BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

DEATH TO RAPTOR PLASTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Banshee folks are for the most part purists. We are the last gasp for two stroke high-performance quads. We have been offered many replacements to our beloved Banshee in order to get us in line and under control by the factory and dealerships. 4-strokes cannot be garage-modded like a Banshee can. They want your mod-dollars. THEY WANTED US TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE RAPTOR. THEY WANTED US ON 4-STROKES.

This is why you find no love for your raptor plastics. They look ugly to a Banshee owner because it represents the sellout to the 4-stroke Factories that most riders have made. It represents the impending murder of our steeds of choice by the evil 4-stroke Factory.

BURN THOSE RAPTOR PLASTICS.

POST A VID OF THE BURNING AND COMPLETE MELTDOWN OF THEM AND I'M SURE THE MEMBERS OF THE BHQ WILL TAKE UP A COLLECTION AND BUY YOU SOME REAL FENDERS!

LONG LIVE THE BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy:

DEATH TO RAPTOR PLASTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :evil:

400265[/snapback]

:huh:

Yeah really!I like the the boxy plastc of the banshee. its ORIGINAL.

Im surprised that Yamaha didnt rename the blaste the Craptor 200!

Soon they will have a shitload of Craptors in their lineup

Badger - Raptor 80

Warrior - Raptor 350

Blaster - Craptor "like" plastics

The old names and plastics where fine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...