Payback

Indubitably

here's some easy ones that are fairly harmless, but annoying none the less and don't require access to the insides of the car..

1. if the car has hubcaps, pop them off and toss a few pebbles behind them..

2. tie a couple of coffee cans to the rear axle with about a foot of string and place them on top of the axle so they fall off when he drives away..

3. a little trickier, but jack up the rear axle and place bricks or a log under the pumpkin so the rear wheels slightly touch the ground... it's funny as hell to watch someone fumble around with the gears trying to figure out why the car won't move..

4. the potato in the tailpipe is a sure-fire winner..

5. my all-time favorite is a handful of never-seize under the door handles....

LMFAO

A spot of that Never Seize shit will go a mile.....

I can't imagine using "alot" of it under someones door handle.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I'd do...just from personal experience I know it works like charm. I'd suggest you find a way to get his response on video too...

1. Go to some mexican joint & eat a bunch of stuff that'll make you shit, and shit hard...I'm not talking drop a pellet--ahh type of turd...I'm talking MobyDick confetti diarrhea! icon_fart.gif

2. Catch him going into some place, house, friend's house, school, whatever... Hop up on his hood & power-shit all over the front window of his vehicle. If you have the squirts try going from one side back to the other. :evil:

3. Watch him flip out when he finds his car window shit covered....what's he to do? He's either got to wipe it off by hand, or turn his wipers on & smear it like a mother all over the place! :lol:

By far, that's the best prank I've ever pulled....has never failed me yet. :cheers:

Here's what I'd do...just from personal experience I know it works like charm. I'd suggest you find a way to get his response on video too...

1. Go to some mexican joint & eat a bunch of stuff that'll make you shit, and shit hard...I'm not talking drop a pellet--ahh type of turd...I'm talking MobyDick confetti diarrhea! icon_fart.gif

2. Catch him going into some place, house, friend's house, school, whatever... Hop up on his hood & power-shit all over the front window of his vehicle. If you have the squirts try going from one side back to the other. :evil:

3. Watch him flip out when he finds his car window shit covered....what's he to do? He's either got to wipe it off by hand, or turn his wipers on & smear it like a mother all over the place! :lol:

By far, that's the best prank I've ever pulled....has never failed me yet. :cheers:

I am a fan of this method and have done it quite a few times. If he doesn't get the message the first time, just keep doing it as it only gets funnier.

The other variation of this that is a bit more involved is to drag a honey bucket from somewhere, use a cordless sawzall to take the top off. Then tie the out outhouse to a rope behind you car. Drive by his car and whip the towed outhouse into his car, thus making it dump all over on his car. This is best done if it is at school, home, or work so that people he knows gets to see it.

:rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...