Payback

Indubitably

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some how my dad managed to get a huge roll of shirnk wrap a while back (still has most of it) he said one sunny day he did somones motorcycle in it. guess it would work with a car too you would just need alot more.

my dad told me one time that back in the day there was a certain type of cheese that when it started melting smelled really bad. like to the point where youd think something was decomposing in your car. what he did was got some of this cheese and put it on top of the muffler of the car. man i wish i knew what kinda cheese it was. anyone else ever heard about this??

yeah it's called "fromunda" cheese :jesterlaugh: maybe it's head cheese, that crap stinks right from the package.

QUOTE (chipdog @ Aug 14 2004, 02:39 PM)

just pour brake fluid all over his car 

point being?

break fluid will mess up the paint real bad if it's left on long enough.

my dad told me one time that back in the day there was a certain type of cheese that when it started melting smelled really bad. like to the point where youd think something was decomposing in your car. what he did was got some of this cheese and put it on top of the muffler of the car. man i wish i knew what kinda cheese it was. anyone else ever heard about this??

yeah it's called "fromunda" cheese :jesterlaugh: maybe it's head cheese, that crap stinks right from the package.

QUOTE (chipdog @ Aug 14 2004, 02:39 PM)

just pour brake fluid all over his car

My friend got his car sprayed on. Some asshole had diarrhea and let it all loose on his hood. It was all dry and everything by morning too so it wouldnt come off easy. It was SMEARED all over his glass and hood and it smelled horrible. That's where I got that idea.

My friend got his car sprayed on. Some asshole had diarrhea and let it all loose on his hood. It was all dry and everything by morning too so it wouldnt come off easy. It was SMEARED all over his glass and hood and it smelled horrible. That's where I got that idea.

thats fuckin nasty. id have to kill someone for doin that to my truck.

or allow field mice to nest in the tubes to the ac and heater, happed to a car my friend had (no idea how they got in there) but it took over a month to figure it out and the only reason the thought came up was because they previously built a nest in the airfilter of his dirtbike.

My friend got his car sprayed on.  Some asshole had diarrhea and let it all loose on his hood.  It was all dry and everything by morning too so it wouldnt come off easy.  It was SMEARED all over his glass and hood and it smelled horrible.  That's where I got that idea.

haha! THE MAD SHITTER STRIKES AGAIN!

unloosen his liscence plate bolts and let him drive off.most likely he'll loose them somewhere and maybe get pulled over by the cops

Edited by superchicken

"Fromunda".... now that's funny. You people are fookin' evilllll. now, you know, what goes 'round comes 'round children. :lol:

Loco, I believe that cheese you are talkin' bout is Lindberger, it smells worse than shet. I wouldn't want to be around the mess. Good idea.

If you really want to fook him good you need to go get some doe in heat scent. Just spray it in the cowl vents if you can't get it inside the car, it won't ever leave. He won't be able to stand that smell, will walk around with it in his clothes(fromunda :lol: ) everywhere he goes too.

Edited by The Rebel

my friend had this stuff (gave the last 1/3 of the can to me) its called "canned shit" or somethin like that with "shit" in the name, he got it off gagsplus.com or somthing like that. any way it looks and smells like crap, but its just like a foam that sprays outa the can, cleans up pretty easy, and not quite as unsanitary as the real stuff.

here's some easy ones that are fairly harmless, but annoying none the less and don't require access to the insides of the car..

1. if the car has hubcaps, pop them off and toss a few pebbles behind them..

2. tie a couple of coffee cans to the rear axle with about a foot of string and place them on top of the axle so they fall off when he drives away..

3. a little trickier, but jack up the rear axle and place bricks or a log under the pumpkin so the rear wheels slightly touch the ground... it's funny as hell to watch someone fumble around with the gears trying to figure out why the car won't move..

4. the potato in the tailpipe is a sure-fire winner..

5. my all-time favorite is a handful of never-seize under the door handles....

also if the car is rear wheel drive get some long heavy duty zip ties and tie them around the drive shaft, harmless but will click like crazy untill they break/wear/fall off.