Payback

Indubitably

Ok heres the deal I just found out that a friend of mine did a drive by egging on my cousins car last weekend, but the car was parked in front of my house, so it's a little more personal. So i need to some payback ideas. I wanna do some sort of mind game with him this kid has the IQ of a 2x4, so it really won't be hard for me to outsmart him. My original idea was a few emails with some random threats in it, then one morning he would find a pipe duct taped underneath his car, with some wires coming out. It would be an attempt to make it look like a car bomb, but then i thought about the trouble i could get in and thought otherwise. So what you guys have in mind?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok heres the deal I just found out that a friend of mine did a drive by egging on my cousins car last weekend, but the car was parked in front of my house, so it's a little more personal. So i need to some payback ideas. I wanna do some sort of mind game with him this kid has the IQ of a 2x4, so it really won't be hard for me to outsmart him. My original idea was a few emails with some random threats in it, then one morning he would find a pipe duct taped underneath his car, with some wires coming out. It would be an attempt to make it look like a car bomb, but then i thought about the trouble i could get in and thought otherwise. So what you guys have in mind?

The fake bomb thing is ingenious, but you are smart enough to know, as you stated, about the trouble you would be in. I'm sure it ranks up there with a bomb threat.

Try pissing down the drivers side window. Make sure you kind of pull back the weather stripping and put some nickels or something in there to hold it open. Go grab a couple 64oz Dr. Peppers, guzzle, then have at it.

You might need a spotter to make sure the 5-0 isn't coming down the road or anyone else for that matter.

After a few days I think his car might start to stink.

:)

If you get the chance to actually ride in his car, hide a few frozen shrimp under the passenger side seat. They'll stink soon enough to the point he might not actually ever get the smell out of his car.

The fake bomb thing is ingenious, but you are smart enough to know, as you stated, about the trouble you would be in. I'm sure it ranks up there with a bomb threat.

Try pissing down the drivers side window. Make sure you kind of pull back the weather stripping and put some nickels or something in there to hold it open. Go grab a couple 64oz Dr. Peppers, guzzle, then have at it.

You might need a spotter to make sure the 5-0 isn't coming down the road or anyone else for that matter.

After a few days I think his car might start to stink.

:)

If you get the chance to actually ride in his car, hide a few frozen shrimp under the passenger side seat. They'll stink soon enough to the point he might not actually ever get the smell out of his car.

Or if you get the chance...hide a Stan under the passenger seat! That'll REALLY stink it up quick. :rotflmao: Piss in his windshield washer resevoir. Then put some dirt or somethin on his windshield so hes gotta wash it off...That's always a fun one. Or if you REALLY wanna get him good...Video tape him poopin or whackin off or somethin then be like "wanna come over and watch a movie?" Then invite several of your closest friends for a party! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love this kind of stuff. like stan said with the shrimp we've put blue crabs in my buddies van, vents, doors seats, anywhere you can hind them and boy to they stink and the oils will soak into the fabrics and the stink will last a long time. potatoes stuffed up the tail pipe is funny and harmless. if you can get into the car you could pull fuses and disconnect wires under the hood, done that hahahahaha :lol:. liquid hunting and fishing scents are great because they are cheap and they stink like hell and they soak into fabrics good and the smell will last a long time. a buddy and i poured some skunk scent on this assholes convertable top at work years ago. :evil: . use your imagination and you can mess him up real bad without going to jail (hopefully).

i got this idea from how they were messin with the one guy on over haulin.

disguise your voice, or have a frined call him, and demand you get what he owes you back (dont make threats that sort of being illeagle) just sound very upset about it, and when he breaks down and asks like "how much money do i owe you" say somthing like "i never said it was money, now i want what belongs to me back" should realy mess with his head after a while. and never give identy either.

Well if you want to be really mean. Dump a box of mothballs in his gas tank. Mothballs melt in the gas (completely dissolve), and increase the octane rating (due to the chemical make up). If he has too many in the tank, it will blow his engine sky high.

No, I dont know how many you need to put in your banshee to increase the octane to 110. :P But My organic chemistry teacher in college said that it works. Too much octane will blow you engine.

Crack some eggs over his defrost vent on the dash.

Remove valve stems.

Take the drive wheel lugg nuts off his car an then go instagate an argument

or something , So when he leaves all pissed of, Im assuming hes the type of guy who would spin or try to spin his tires when he left. Watch him spin the wheels

off :evil:

my dad told me one time that back in the day there was a certain type of cheese that when it started melting smelled really bad. like to the point where youd think something was decomposing in your car. what he did was got some of this cheese and put it on top of the muffler of the car. man i wish i knew what kinda cheese it was. anyone else ever heard about this??