Wife shot in dunes....

pimp559

How long is he in jail? He's going to get raped no doubt. You can't go to jail and not get raped, couple of my friends wne to jail and told me it doesn't matter how big you are in jail you still get raped. I've been in a holding cell and I didn't even feel safe in there. Jail is no place fun to be. I can only hope he gets raped by the biggest most brutal guy in there. And I put the curse of testicular cancer on him too.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happend that cop that was trying to get his uncle out of it or what not?

Nothing. banghead

And I put the curse of testicular cancer on him too.

Thanks Ice, hopefully he has some calluses around his asshole. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Holy shite that dude's right, ur like friggin rambo man, that shit is awesome. man, YOU ARE THE MAN! and im glad you controlled urself with that guy, i dunno what i would've done, im scared to think of it, i wouldn't have been able to stop, i might've kicked his jaw off with my riding boots or stood on his neck till he stopped moving. and that's cus im a nice guy! man, seriously i hope u and ur wide are fine, regards to both.

you are THE MAN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Did Grizzly Adams have a beard?

:jesterlaugh: You just totally dated yourself....and me. Do you know how many people have no idea who Grizzly Adams is?

I'm guessing almost anyone born after 1980. LOL. I don't think it's even in re-runs....

You be old. :lol:

Me too. :(