Wife shot in dunes....

pimp559

damn man, that sounds like a rough road, glad u didnt kill him or you might of gotten the ass end of the stick, im glad your wifes ok, sure that leaves a mental scar for her and you both, hard to belive the guy has a gun and just shoots and random shit, his ass should be locked up for much longer, and that double led cd is the shit , a must buy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really get mad when someone messes with my wife. I started thinkin' about how I would have handled the situation, and all I can come up with is running his ass down in 6th. Good for you that you gave him a punch stain.

Don't mess with a dude's wife. It's a good way to get real dead, real quick.

Just keep this in mind when you all are out having fun. Its just takes one jackass to change your life forever. Damn, I didn't think it would come to riding with a bullet proof vest on.

• 3 weeks later...

THOSE KIND OF ASSHOLES ARE THE TYPE THAT PUT US RESPECTIABLE DUNE RIDERS IN FEAR OF LOSING OUR FAVORITE RIDING SPOTS AND ALSO ADD TO THE TOUGHER GUN LAWS FOR US CALIFORNIA CITIZENS WHO ARE RESPONCIABLE. I SAY SHOOT UP A STORM IF YOU WANT BUT BE ADULT ABOUT IT..RIDE THE HELL OUT OF THE DESERTS BUT RESPECT THEM AT THE SAME TIME..AFTER ALL THEY ARE THERE FOR US TO ENJOY...AS FOR ME I WOULD PROBIBLY BE IN CHINO OR FULSOM IF THAT WAS MY WIFE I WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN THEN USED THE BANSHEE TO BURY HIM..

AND HEY LETS ALL REMEMBER ONE THING OFF THE TOPIC HERE TOO YOU PACK IT IN YOU PACK IT OUT...OUR RIDING AREAS ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE DUMPS THESE DAYS...MOM DOSNT WORK HERE DONT DISRESPECT THE DESERTS

You did it right though. You didn't go to jail and you got to stay with your wife. He meet bubba I'm sure. Asking for ID was also a very smart thing to do.

There's one thing you did mess up on though. You should have let your wife put her boot in his face while he was on the ground.... :jesterlaugh: That would have been funny.

Glad to hear your wife was just grazed and fate has taken you down the right road. :headbang:

AND HEY LETS ALL REMEMBER ONE THING OFF THE TOPIC HERE TOO YOU PACK IT IN YOU PACK IT OUT...OUR RIDING AREAS ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE DUMPS THESE DAYS...MOM DOSNT WORK HERE DONT DISRESPECT THE DESERTS

Your absolutely right CR. Let's keep and clean so we can keep riding.

Glad to hear your wife was just grazed and fate has taken you down the right road.

Thanks Fixitrod.

We are planning a trip to Razor Road for Valentine's Day. Let me know if any of you guys/girls want to meet us out there for a great weekend of riding.

Thats a crazy story, my mom got shot at Pismo riding the beach front, only some punks in an Escalade shot her with a bb gun. My dad saw the whole thing...and believe me I know how you felt because I saw that look in my dad's eyes. But I am Glad to hear she is okay.

Edited by SIKGrl

Thanks Sikgrl, she if a tough chic. Hope your Dad kicked some ass.

Damn, do I get to go?

Hey Slut where you been? Of course you can go as long as you keep the cat fights to a minumum :lol: . Goin boarding this weekend, wass up?

Wow! Pimp559, you are a bad ass MOFO in my book! Seriously a champion. I can imagine that a lot of men would want do the same thing under those cercumstances. I would be red hot with rage and ready to kill if that happened to my wife, but hunting down a guy that you know has a gun and has alredy shot at your wife and/or you, your not armed, and out numbered 10 to 1.... Damb! Friggin Rambo!

If you hadn't actually cought the guy with the gun it may have been hard to prove that anyone in their party was actually guilty of firing the gun at your wife or were even the ones with the gun. I think a lot of bad things could have happened but in hind sight I wouldn't have changed a thing about the way you handled it. I bet your wife looks at you as a hero :notworthy: and I'd say that would be well deserved.