Wife shot in dunes....

pimp559

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the craziest dune story I think I've ever heard. You your very polite considering what I'd probably have done to the SOB...he'd be lucky to have just been knocked out; you should have at least made sure his jaw & nose were broken. :P Glad to hear a happy ending though, who would have thought to have been hurt on the dunes in that manner. :unsure:

who would have thought to have been hurt on the dunes in that manner. 

Yea Led you never know. Fate is a crazy thing. Hey Led I just got an offer from columbia house for 14 cds again. What is the best Led Zepplin album. I seen a double cd that looked good. Which is the best. :headbang:

That is one crazy story for sure. I can only imagine what I would have done in that same position. Glad to hear your wife was not seriously hurt (that is the truly important part of the story). Pretty cool she still likes to ride there, my wife would have made me sell everything and take up basket weaving...

Yea Led you never know. Fate is a crazy thing. Hey Led I just got an offer from columbia house for 14 cds again. What is the best Led Zepplin album. I seen a double cd that looked good. Which is the best. 

the 2 cd set, "How the West was won" --definately, without a shadow of a doubt the best...IT's LIVE!!!beerbang.gif

My favorite album of their from back in the day has to be Zeppelin 3 though...but I listen to the all, over...and over...and over...and over....I got Coda in the player in my truck right now!guitarrock.gif

Led_Zeppelin_zoom.gif

3dudesjam.gifrockout.gif

man i thought it was made up at first then i realized it was real. thats fuckin rediculouys that any average idiot can carry around a gun these days. and people wonder why the world is such a bad place. hey, lets give a gun to a retard and let him carry it around in the dunes! real fuckin smart. im glad u beat the f*ck out of him, but i think i would be sittin in jail. i cant stand ignorance and people of that nature really piss me off. good to hear his buddies werent carryin guns too, or there might have been more shit goin down. you ever think about visiting his ass in jail? you could make some casual threats to him about his well being wen he gets out. hehe. goo dto hear everything is cool

goo dto hear everything is cool

Thanks Crazycat.

take leds advice man, thats my fav led zeppelin albumn and it kicks ass!!!

Cool Tithead,I'll will definetly listen/check it out before I make a choice. Thanks

damn that is pretty crazy.. good thing you got solid contact on him on the first hit.. Otherwise we might have never heard this story..

Hicks with guns....scariest thing ever if you think about it...

Kinda like my friend who shot a 10 pt on state land and when he was hauling it back with his 4x4 got threatened by some trailertrash redneck guys.. pretty much just a hand over the dear or we will kill you type of thing.. :blink:

damn that is pretty crazy.. good thing you got solid contact on him on the first hit.. Otherwise we might have never heard this story..

No kidding. He is lucky I didn't see a gun in his hand when I got close on my yz. I would have had to buy some new forks after hitting him pinned in 5th. That sucks about your friend. Sounds like the movie diliverence. :bolt: Sounds like the twist didn't work for you. Have you got her straight now?

Gosh.....Glad you two are ok. I couldnt imagine the horror on your wifes face and the Mind trip you had going through your head of her being shot like that. BIG THUMBS UP ON YOUR COOL......Good thing you didnt let him up, even though he said he was a cop.You took charge of a sitiuation and kept it that way so no more harm could go on. I think that the stomp in the back let him know you meant what you said. Take Care.

me?

Yes you Hockey390.

Take Care.

Thanks Klotzban1. My wife would have kicked his head in if she had gotten up to where he was. We're both very lucky that things turned out the way they did considering the circumstances.