Wife shot in dunes....

pimp559

Well this a long story short, at least short as can be.

Our trip started out by going to a new riding area here in California. We decided to go to Razor road. This is a riding area just east of Barstow 45 minutes on 15 going towards Las Vegas. According to the write up it said sand washes and dune riding. This is a spot out in the middle of the desert about 45 minutes from Barstow. We arrived at midnight on friday night. You couldn't see much at night to tell what it looked like. When we woke up the next moring and got out of the tent we were like holy shit. We went for a short ride before we did anything (eat breakfast, brush teeth, have sex, ect.) This place is amazing. I've been to Dumont and think this place is just as good if not better.

We were the only people out there except for one other group of campers we seen on the way in that night. You could here them out in the dunes in there trucks raising hell, it sound like a monster out in the distance ripping it up in the dark.

Well we found our way to the same dunes they were rippin up the night before. These same people were out there in there trucks at the top of the dune when we got there. We started riding around some other dunes about a 1/4 of a mile away. We decided to go check out the big dune these people were on. My friend rode over first on his rm250. He rode there for a little bit but heard gunfire and decided to leave. My wife and I did't here the gunfire and we headed over that way to check it out also. I rode where my friend did and went to check out some other area pretty close to there. My wife went around the same area where my friend and I had just been. About a 1/4 of the way up the dune was a white ford bronco that was stuck on the trail. This other group of people were at almost the top where there was a level area to stop. Well my wife got stuck in the same steep part near the stuck bronco. She waived me down to come help her, so I did. I took off riding after I got her unstuck. I look back about 2 minutes later and she is waiving me down again. I thought she got the banshee stuck again so I go back over to her. This time she is frantically screaming "they shot me". At first it did'nt set in until she showed me the bullet graze on her arm. Thats about the time I went into kill mode. I instantly started my yz250 and headed straight up the hill after them. The police calculated it to be about 200 yards away from where the shooter was to where my wife was hit. About half way up the hill on my bike I come up to this guy walking down the dune. I pulled up to him and ask him who had the gun and he says what are you doing near my truck. I asked again and he said that the guy who was right behind up the dune walking our way had a gun. I immediately started my bike and headed straight for him. I was planning on running right over him with my bike if he had a gun in his hand. When I got closer I could tell he didn't have anything in his hand. I pulled right up to him and ask him if he had a gun. He answered yes I have a 32 auto. Thats when I drop my bike and knocked that mother fucker out cold. He did a little spin and landed face down in the sand. I looked down and saw the gun in his back pocket. I reached down and pulled the gun out of his pocket. He doesn't know how close he come to dying right then. At that time I looked up the hill and here came 6 of his buddies down the dune at me. They were still about a 100 yards away. This guy started mumbling something and I said if you move I'm gonna break you in half. He didn't listen so I went over and stomped him as hard as I could right in the middle of the back with my riding boot. He didn't move after that.

His friends coming running up to me but kept a ten foot distance because I was standing there with the gun in my hand.They said what are you doing and i told them there friend just shot my wife. The leader of this group steps forward and says ''let me have the weapon I'm a cop''. I said let me see some fucking I.D.

then. He mumbled something and didn't say anything else. I said I'm going to get the police and took off down the hill to get my wife and get into the Razor road turnoff where there is a gas station and a phone.

Man it felt like it took a year to get to the gas station that was aprox. 15 miles away. My friend on the rm250 took us in his truck at mach speed it felt like. It took about 30 minutes for the sheriff to get there from Barstow. He had back up and we went back out into the desert to get the asshole that shot my wife. When we pulled up it looked like the show COPS. They jumped out with there guns drawn on the this group of campers. The asshole that shot my wife was over in the distance about 150 yards away standing there smoking his last cigerette for awhile. The sheriff drew down on him and had him lay down. He didn't resist he just layed down and got cuffed. I think we were in shock at that point. We couldn't believe this just happend. The shooter was arrested for attempted murder and taken to jail.

The shooter spent 2 and 1/2 years and that was it. The guy that said he was a police officer really was. The DA said he called up from L.A. where he works and was asking why they were making such a big deal out of this she didn't even get hurt. It turns out it was his stepdad that was the shooter. He was trying to use his power to get him out of it. I wish I could rape that mother fucker with a plasma cutter. He is a BAD cop, no doubt about it.

Luckily my wife only got grazed by the bullet. If she would have been hurt worse I wouldn't be here today because I would have killed evry last one of them fuckers. This was not a ride of shame but one of pain. I hope none of you out there ever have to deal with what we did that day. The saying goes "what ever doesn't kill us makes us stronger". There is alot of truth in that saying I'm sure you know. Its kind of wierd because Razor Road is my wife's favorite place to ride her banshee. I guess you could say her banshee kept her safe that day. If you look in the pics forum under Razor road you can see my wife on here banshee in the same spot the shooter was that day. She has a red fox tanktop on sitting on her favorite toy(besides me).

Be safe evryone and enjoy it like theres no tommorrow.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy started mumbling something and I said if you move I'm gonna break you in half. He didn't listen so I went over and stomped him as hard as I could right in the middle of the back with my riding boot. He didn't move after that.

Id say he is very lucky thats all he got,

That is an insane story, dont know what the hell he could have been thinking to take a shot at someone.

2 1/2 years though sounds like he got off pretty lightly for attempeted murder. Hopefully he meets some nice hillbilly fella named bubba or something on his time in the inside

He didn't listen so I went over and stomped him as hard as I could right in the middle of the back with my riding boot. He didn't move after that.

thats a good idea, but it would have been cooler/ more painful :evil: if you would have laid the YZ on him pipeside down

When we went to court he was all cleaned up and didn't look like the piece of shit that he is. In court he said didn't know my wife was down the dune(fuckin liar). She had a bikini top on and riding gear. She also had an orange flag on her banshee. I guess that posed a real threat to him.

When it was all said and done we made a deal to make sure he got at least what he did. The charges got dropped down to neglegant discharge of a weapon. Dealing with the judicial system really sucked for us. The DA would call about evry three to four weeks and tell us to make arrangements to drive back down to Barstow which is 5 hours away from where we live. We had to go down for the hearing, when the jury was selected and so on. After awhile we got fed up with it and thats why we made a deal. According to the DA it would be kind of hard to get the murder charge to stick. She said we would have to prove he intended to kill her. It was a really fucked up deal. Evrytime she would call the whole thing would play through our heads and get us all streesed out again. Finally we made a deal to just end the bullshit.

Since then I got out of the Marines we started a new company that has now grown into a corporation. I wouldn't do it over but it has changed our lives to be what we have accomplished today. Some people are not fortunate enough to even get any punishment out of someone that has done them wrong like this. We feel very fortunate to have each other and be where we are in life.

This whole ordeal has made it possible for us to work at home we each other evryday and spend evry minute we can together.

Dale (shooter) if your reading this, I hope you got evrything you deserve in prison. Your lucky your still breathing it you are.

What a piece of shit that guy(Dale)! I have shot guns since I was a little kid and safety is always first. Scum bag people dont deserve the right to own a firearm. I hope they at least stripped him of this right. You did good by keeping your temper under wraps though. I dont know if I could have done it, I probably would have put one in his head! Sorry to hear that he didn't get life!

Edited by Banshee169

f*ck!!! I'm glad to hear to knocked the f*ck out of that guy!!!! You also did a great job by taking his gun. If the fucker was taking pot shots at your wife, he would have nailed you in the forehead and claimed self defense and not even thought about it. There's a few things that really set me off, and one of them is people fucking with me, my family or my wife. 2 times in the last week I thought I was going to get to kick someones ass, but it all kind of fell through at the last minute. :angry:

What type of business did you start?? I hope its a business where to go kick peoples asses that deserve it.

:clap::clap:

thats a good idea, but it would have been cooler/ more painful  if you would have laid the YZ on him pipeside down

I think it would have been nice to put the paddle on my yz on his face and roost it clean off of his head.

I thought I was going to get to kick someones ass, but it all kind of fell through at the last minute.

Glad you kept it cool Cotton Eyed, It would suck to her you got taken to jail because of some idiot.

What type of business did you start?? I hope its a business where to go kick peoples asses that deserve it.

We started a transcription buisness. We're thetranscriptiondoctors.com. No kicking ass in this job, but I would like to sometimes when I don't recieve my checks on time. :evil:

i can't believe i just read that.......i'm literley am speachless now.

Yes, we were for a long time too.

Wow, as I was reading this, I was thinking that you were making up this shit. Like an intense story. I am glad that you got the chance to serve your own justice, I bet you would have shoved that gun up "dale's" ass if you had to go through that shit again. F'N dumbass hilbillies.

I bet you would have shoved that gun up "dale's" ass if you had to go through that shit again. F'N dumbass hilbillies.

Yeah, If I had it to do over he might have just gotten shot while I was trying to disarm him, oops.