Colored Hoses

bbluebanshee

I as well as many other BHQ member will be at the snakehunt ride this weekend as well as the bhq ride this fall. you are more than free to come out and run your mouth and your bike.

But i have this sneaking suspicion that will NEVER happen.

edit: and my shocks are worth more than your whole banshee. not likely you are getting shit.

Boy you better be lucky i aint still in lawton ok your mommies twat would look like a 5 gallon bucket again.

Yea im going to drive down just to kick your teeth and your b/f's teeth in!

see i have this little thing called a job you know where mommy and daddy go to every day to make sure you can sit online jerking off and spewing useless dumb shit on here.

Yay!you can speak english congratulations!

If i were you id be happy i bought them that probably fed your family for 6 months in that third world country you came from guy.so be thankful i saved your mother and sisters from having to sell anymore ass :-)

Btw thats a factory style spoiler

Last i checked none of the SN95 cars had the tall spoiler..that only got put on the 2000 cobra r

• Like 1

Boy you better be lucky i aint still in lawton ok your mommies twat would look like a 5 gallon bucket again.

see i have this little thing called a job you know where mommy and daddy go to every day to make sure you can sit online jerking off and spewing useless dumb shit on here.

INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!

no you wouldnt. if you even had the smallest of clues, you would know that i moved to oklahoma alone and the rest of my family is in nebraska. the facts really kill your ego, dont they? just like your cute little chinese shocks!

Does your brain hear what your mouth is saying?

Last i checked none of the SN95 cars had the tall spoiler..that only got put on the 2000 cobra r

correct.

no you wouldnt. if you even had the smallest of clues, you would know that i moved to oklahoma alone and the rest of my family is in nebraska. the facts really kill your ego, dont they? just like your cute little chinese shocks!

Does your brain hear what your mouth is saying?

correct.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww you got me im so devastated lmfao you know why i didnt know that????I dont give a fuck!

Pretty simple!I could honestly give two shits about you or your life however pathetic it may be.You just keep telling your self wtfe you have to in order to keep from painting the walls with your brains.