Colored Hoses

bbluebanshee

ricers usually buy cheapo knock offs since they cant afford real performance.

kind of like your ebay shit shocks and that shitty graphics kit.

stupid ricer.

I remember you didnt you get kicked off blaster forums for your continual homosexual advances on members?

Yea im sure its you you even had the same gay ass hulk bull shit.

So this is where you ended up huh?i hope youre not up to your old tricks and sexually harassing members here as well!

Well just in case you are or you have forgotten no i dont want to see pix of large objects youve stuck up your ass.

Edited by Mustang_Guy81

Im rocking a set of red colored high temp hoses from ebay 37 bucks.http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-YFZ350-Banshee-82-06-radiator-hose-YFZ-350-silicone-hose-RED-NEW-/130678256815?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e6d07f4af

Seems kind of expensive at a 100 bucks to see the coolant.Almost seems "RICER" like IMO.

This coming from a guy who puts this kinda wing and tail lights on a mustang?

GT7.jpg

This coming from a guy who puts this kinda wing and tail lights on a mustang?

GT7.jpg

Yay!you can speak english congratulations!

If i were you id be happy i bought them that probably fed your family for 6 months in that third world country you came from guy.so be thankful i saved your mother and sisters from having to sell anymore ass :-)

Btw thats a factory style spoiler

Edited by Mustang_Guy81

Yay!you can speak english congratulations!

If i were you id be happy i bought them that probably fed your family for 6 months in that third world country you came from guy.so be thankful i saved your mother and sisters from having to sell anymore ass :-)

Btw thats a factory style spoiler

Clearly I can speak English, but it doesn't seem to be your strong point.

I don't even know what he's talking about... :rotflmao:

I still won't drink RC cola because of what he told me... It was my grandfather anyways. Learn to read.

Just out of curiousity what did he tell you?

Probably some ignorant rant and raves from some old scenile immigrant racist prick that shouldnt have lived as long as he did?

Anyhoo im curious what it was that caught you 5 across the eyes?

Edited by Mustang_Guy81

Im rocking a set of red colored high temp hoses from ebay 37 bucks.http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-YFZ350-Banshee-82-06-radiator-hose-YFZ-350-silicone-hose-RED-NEW-/130678256815?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e6d07f4af

Seems kind of expensive at a 100 bucks to see the coolant.Almost seems "RICER" like IMO.

GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR banghead