Colored Hoses

bbluebanshee

For the water hoses i  went and bought some clear hose for homedepot and cut it to size and them i bought some antafrezz die and it looks sweet..  B)  and holds up great to

what is the name of the hoses that can withstand the high temps? I have been trying to figure this out forever.

Otherwise ALBA has plastic like - clear hoses for $90, they are really nice but I don;t have that kind of money for hoses!

Is there any kind of neon dye? I need something neon so it will glow with my lighting when I get it hooked up.

• 8 years later...

For the water hoses i went and bought some clear hose for homedepot and cut it to size and them i bought some antafrezz die and it looks sweet.. B) and holds up great to

[/quote

Which clear hose did u use? Did u use just the plain clear one or the one with the fibers in it?? Also where did u get the dye I'm looking for some in purple or a dark blue. Thanks

Im rocking a set of red colored high temp hoses from ebay 37 bucks.http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-YFZ350-Banshee-82-06-radiator-hose-YFZ-350-silicone-hose-RED-NEW-/130678256815?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e6d07f4af

Seems kind of expensive at a 100 bucks to see the coolant.Almost seems "RICER" like IMO.

Im rocking a set of red colored high temp hoses from ebay 37 bucks.http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-YFZ350-Banshee-82-06-radiator-hose-YFZ-350-silicone-hose-RED-NEW-/130678256815?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1e6d07f4af

Seems kind of expensive at a 100 bucks to see the coolant.Almost seems "RICER" like IMO.

Its a quality hose.. you get what you pay for. The guy asked about clear hoses.. not colored..