What Pisses You Off

wheeleymaster99

People in the lane beside you who think they need in the lane more than you do and act accordingly.

I am road rage.

rivh ass mother fuckers that get every thing handid to them on a silver platter

yeah i forgot that one i have a friend like that little prick his daddy just bought him a new raptor ans hes like 13 and he thinks its all bad ass

Enough with the damn multiple posts... edit the one before it and add to it for God's sake.

Take your own advice bub, you just posted like 3 times coulda fit that in one post.

If you would kindly look again... you'll see that my posts had a reply inbetween them, not 3 consecutive posts with no other responses. Sorry to make your post irrelevant. <_<

I hate driving. I can't stand it. People piss me off soo much. I swear that one of these days, my steering wheel is going to break off because I wrench the living shit out of it. My wife gets scared, and doesn't like to drive with me. I have a serioous disregard for the speed limit. It doesn't apply to me. I hate people that will pull out in front of you when you're going 70, and thhen they go 35 fucking MPH in a 55 zone. Fuckin moron. People that don't understand the concept of turn signals. people that don't understand the concept of blind spots, and those that can't comprehend what to do when you have a trailer. People that can't watch out for motorcycles on the road. I hate the worthless motherfucker that comes into the bar where I work, and orders his drink. I give him the drink. I tell him how much it is, and then he fumbles around looking for his wallet, and then fumbles through his shit to get the money out. Dickhead, you just wasted 1 minute of my tme. Therefore, I will waste at least 5 minutes of your time fuckface when you want another drink. Also, when the person comes up and gets their drink and then starts talking to someone. I'm standing there waiting for the $$$ and after a bit, I interrupt them for the $$ and the dude acts surprised that he has to pay me. f*ck YOU. You think you are going to get a freebie when you ain't tipped me nothing you worthless prick? people that order several drinks, and then order more. And don't have enough money to pay for them. So, he has to go to many other peeps to colect a fund, and waste my fucking time. When it gets busy, and I am taking care of a 20 drink order, trying to keep my shit straight, and some ass hole blurts out his order for me to get, "when you get a chance". f*ck OFF. When I get a chance, I will be sure to f*ck you up ass hole. Stop that shit. I will get to you when I get to you. TIPS=To Insure Proper Service. if you don't throw me no flow, you can be damn sure you will be the last one to be served. Also, the worthless lowlife piece of dog flop that wants to play big man and tells ya to get everyone a drink. Well fuckface, there is 80 people in this bar, I don't know who are your "friends", so therefore I do not know who to get drinks for. So, I give them the total of $180 and they snap back with some smart shit like "oh no buddy, I meant Bob, Steve, Joe, Karen, Jill, Bob, Mike, Tom, Michelle, And Jim-Bob over there I wanted to buy a drink for them. Well ass hole, What are they drinkin? Surely you can't expect to buy a chip for draft beer and give it to someone drinking a Stolichnaya screwdriver. So, I will stand here moron while you go find out what they are drinking, and then end up not having enough money to pay for it. No, I don't have a fucking credit card machine. No there is no ATM in here. Go find one BEFORE you get here. What, did you think that Mommy's allowance of $5 would get you through a night of drinking? Now, back to driving. When I am driving and it is snowing out, or raining, or pretty much any inclement weather, get the f*ck out of my way. I'm comin' through. it is in this situation where I pass the ass hole going 10 fucking MPH in his Escalade when I complete the pass, and he flips his brights on. It is then that I want to throw it sideways, block the road, and go choke the ever loving shit out of the scumbag cocksucker that thinks he is the re-incarnate of Bobby Allison or some shit. Bitch, I drive fast. It's just how I do it. If you can't drive the fucking speed limit, let someone who can take the wheel. Also, during the inclement weather situation when people find the need to drive int he middle of the road. What the f*ck makes you so special that you can take up the middle of the road forcing me to take extreme measures to pass you? (like engaging 4WD so I can fire off through the field and pass) Stay the f*ck in your lane. it is not hard. Just because you can't see the line under the snow don't mean it isn't there. Ricers that want to race. That pisses me off. Take your grocery getter green peace mobile home, and put it back in the garage. I hate police officers that are dicks. Which pretty much groups them all. I can't stand the mother fucking penis licking moron that has to make sure the road is still there before he turns. Bitch, use the pedal on the right, brake a little later than 4,000' before the intersection. Get the f*ck out of my way, and let me through.. Now, there is also the person that will pass me when I am going 65 in a 55, and then slow down to 55. What the f*ck is up with you? You felt the need to stomp the ever loving shit out of your Suzuki Swift to pass me, and now you are going slower? Wierd. I hate people that tell me that my truck is useless. Bitch, I use my truck more than you ever thought of using your Fucking H2. You have to be kidding me. Just because it's big don't mean it's useless. On the same note, people that tell me that my truck is too tall to tow anything. What the f*ck do you know about towing? You drive a fucking Yugo. Piss off. People pacing other drivers in the passing lane, so I can't get through. f*ck off. People that want to brake check me. Bitch, I have wicked reaction time. People that tailgate me get the e-brake treatment. People that tailgate a semi, or a rig that has wicked blind spots. What the hell is wrong with you? People that bring their whiny brat/spoiled kid to the ski area, and put them in a lesson. I get the kid, and he doesn't want a lesson. He whines and cries for the entire time, and I am screwed. Bitch, let the kid go ski if he wants to. Stop forcing the kid into shit. I hate it when laborers come into my office at work, when I am writing a program or some shit and start blabbering off about me not doing anything. Mother fucker, if I didn't do anything, I wouldn't have a job. Obviously, the higher ups see to it that I do what I do, and they are happy with it. Just because you don't understand what it is that i do, doesn't mean that I don't do anything. Bitch ass, a fucking retarder monkey could do your job, so f*ck off. I hate the people that didn't put 3 phase power on the street that I live on. I hate bartenders that give you the "short pour". Fucker. I hate people that don't at least offer money when I pull them out of a ditch because they were too stupid to stay out of it. I hate the worthless Piece of shit that is closing our riding areas. Mother fucker, get a life. Go do something. Stop worrying about the world and your view on how to protect it. it will work itself out. I am sick of the fucker that is coming at you while you are waiting to make a left turn. he waits untill he is 5 feet from the intersection, then slams on the binders, throws the blinker on, makes the turn like he is mario andretti, and then proceeds down the road at 35 in a 45. BITCH, what the f*ck is wrong with you. Now, I have to wait for traffic to clear, so I can pass, and then this is the same motherfucker that will bright you when you pass him. Bitch, stop driving like a complete idiot and I won't have to pass you. I also hate the person that you pass because they are going 10-20 MPH UNDER the limit, and then all of the sudden they are on your ass. Now they're in a hurry. This is the same person that will bright you while passing, and also the same person the wil attempt to race you when you pass. Also, the person that pulls out in front of you, only to make a turn 1/4 mile down the road when there is noone behind you for 400 miles. oh boy. I'm gonna have a corronary here. I better stop.... :unsure:

Damn. That's a lot of stuff to hate.

Stuff that pisses me off: made up bank service charges, escrow companies, insurance companies, car salespersons, dune closures, property taxes, shotty workmanship, shitty overpriced cell phone coverage/plans/service, the RIAA, ignorant environmentalists, dump stations without water hoses, cheap brittle whips, warm beer.

the ppl at school that have one of the following 400ex 300ex 250ex blaster warrior or 250x or somthin slow like that that has a pipe on it (and maby the jet kit to go with it) that thinks their fast and will kill my "pussy" stock banshee. Constantly calls me a pussy beacue i wont race but thier quad is the one in the shop or not runnin %100 when i do run into them. And when they do want to race its at 3am in another state or somwhere impossible for me to be "OK my 300ex with a pipe if fixed show up in 10 min at daytona beach flordia if you wana settel this" (I live in PA)

I hate driving. I can't stand it. People piss me off soo much. I swear that one of these days, my steering wheel is going to break off because I wrench the living shit out of it. My wife gets scared, and doesn't like to drive with me. I have a serioous disregard for the speed limit. It doesn't apply to me. I hate people that will pull out in front of you when you're going 70, and thhen they go 35 fucking MPH in a 55 zone. Fuckin moron. People that don't understand the concept of turn signals. people that don't understand the concept of blind spots, and those that can't comprehend what to do when you have a trailer. People that can't watch out for motorcycles on the road. I hate the worthless motherfucker that comes into the bar where I work, and orders his drink. I give him the drink. I tell him how much it is, and then he fumbles around looking for his wallet, and then fumbles through his shit to get the money out. Dickhead, you just wasted 1 minute of my tme. Therefore, I will waste at least 5 minutes of your time fuckface when you want another drink. Also, when the person comes up and gets their drink and then starts talking to someone. I'm standing there waiting for the $$$ and after a bit, I interrupt them for the $$ and the dude acts surprised that he has to pay me. f*ck YOU. You think you are going to get a freebie when you ain't tipped me nothing you worthless prick? people that order several drinks, and then order more. And don't have enough money to pay for them. So, he has to go to many other peeps to colect a fund, and waste my fucking time. When it gets busy, and I am taking care of a 20 drink order, trying to keep my shit straight, and some ass hole blurts out his order for me to get, "when you get a chance". f*ck OFF. When I get a chance, I will be sure to f*ck you up ass hole. Stop that shit. I will get to you when I get to you. TIPS=To Insure Proper Service. if you don't throw me no flow, you can be damn sure you will be the last one to be served. Also, the worthless lowlife piece of dog flop that wants to play big man and tells ya to get everyone a drink. Well fuckface, there is 80 people in this bar, I don't know who are your "friends", so therefore I do not know who to get drinks for. So, I give them the total of $180 and they snap back with some smart shit like "oh no buddy, I meant Bob, Steve, Joe, Karen, Jill, Bob, Mike, Tom, Michelle, And Jim-Bob over there I wanted to buy a drink for them. Well ass hole, What are they drinkin? Surely you can't expect to buy a chip for draft beer and give it to someone drinking a Stolichnaya screwdriver. So, I will stand here moron while you go find out what they are drinking, and then end up not having enough money to pay for it. No, I don't have a fucking credit card machine. No there is no ATM in here. Go find one BEFORE you get here. What, did you think that Mommy's allowance of $5 would get you through a night of drinking? Now, back to driving. When I am driving and it is snowing out, or raining, or pretty much any inclement weather, get the f*ck out of my way. I'm comin' through. it is in this situation where I pass the ass hole going 10 fucking MPH in his Escalade when I complete the pass, and he flips his brights on. It is then that I want to throw it sideways, block the road, and go choke the ever loving shit out of the scumbag cocksucker that thinks he is the re-incarnate of Bobby Allison or some shit. Bitch, I drive fast. It's just how I do it. If you can't drive the fucking speed limit, let someone who can take the wheel. Also, during the inclement weather situation when people find the need to drive int he middle of the road. What the f*ck makes you so special that you can take up the middle of the road forcing me to take extreme measures to pass you? (like engaging 4WD so I can fire off through the field and pass) Stay the f*ck in your lane. it is not hard. Just because you can't see the line under the snow don't mean it isn't there. Ricers that want to race. That pisses me off. Take your grocery getter green peace mobile home, and put it back in the garage. I hate police officers that are dicks. Which pretty much groups them all. I can't stand the mother fucking penis licking moron that has to make sure the road is still there before he turns. Bitch, use the pedal on the right, brake a little later than 4,000' before the intersection. Get the f*ck out of my way, and let me through.. Now, there is also the person that will pass me when I am going 65 in a 55, and then slow down to 55. What the f*ck is up with you? You felt the need to stomp the ever loving shit out of your Suzuki Swift to pass me, and now you are going slower? Wierd. I hate people that tell me that my truck is useless. Bitch, I use my truck more than you ever thought of using your Fucking H2. You have to be kidding me. Just because it's big don't mean it's useless. On the same note, people that tell me that my truck is too tall to tow anything. What the f*ck do you know about towing? You drive a fucking Yugo. Piss off. People pacing other drivers in the passing lane, so I can't get through. f*ck off. People that want to brake check me. Bitch, I have wicked reaction time. People that tailgate me get the e-brake treatment. People that tailgate a semi, or a rig that has wicked blind spots. What the hell is wrong with you? People that bring their whiny brat/spoiled kid to the ski area, and put them in a lesson. I get the kid, and he doesn't want a lesson. He whines and cries for the entire time, and I am screwed. Bitch, let the kid go ski if he wants to. Stop forcing the kid into shit. I hate it when laborers come into my office at work, when I am writing a program or some shit and start blabbering off about me not doing anything. Mother fucker, if I didn't do anything, I wouldn't have a job. Obviously, the higher ups see to it that I do what I do, and they are happy with it. Just because you don't understand what it is that i do, doesn't mean that I don't do anything. Bitch ass, a fucking retarder monkey could do your job, so f*ck off. I hate the people that didn't put 3 phase power on the street that I live on. I hate bartenders that give you the "short pour". Fucker. I hate people that don't at least offer money when I pull them out of a ditch because they were too stupid to stay out of it. I hate the worthless Piece of shit that is closing our riding areas. Mother fucker, get a life. Go do something. Stop worrying about the world and your view on how to protect it. it will work itself out. I am sick of the fucker that is coming at you while you are waiting to make a left turn. he waits untill he is 5 feet from the intersection, then slams on the binders, throws the blinker on, makes the turn like he is mario andretti, and then proceeds down the road at 35 in a 45. BITCH, what the f*ck is wrong with you. Now, I have to wait for traffic to clear, so I can pass, and then this is the same motherfucker that will bright you when you pass him. Bitch, stop driving like a complete idiot and I won't have to pass you. I also hate the person that you pass because they are going 10-20 MPH UNDER the limit, and then all of the sudden they are on your ass. Now they're in a hurry. This is the same person that will bright you while passing, and also the same person the wil attempt to race you when you pass. Also, the person that pulls out in front of you, only to make a turn 1/4 mile down the road when there is noone behind you for 400 miles. oh boy. I'm gonna have a corronary here. I better stop....

Damn! :o .....SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A BEER! :blink: Care for a smoke too? :unsure: hehe

Terrorism.

Illiteracy.

Inexcusable incompetence.

Hearing people chew or making that excessive, sloppy, saliva sound when they speak.....WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SWALLOW! :angry:

People who think their ride is superior based on the manufacturer...

Hate to say it people....but I know of many EX`s that will stomp the living dog shit out of many `Shee`s. Don`t get me wrong, it`s good to show loyalty and pride in what you ride.....but there are others who have the same interests/feelings towards their toys. So why knock them? This includes cars. Just because mine was built in `89 (instead of `69), has 4 cylinders, a turbocharger, and makes a "psshhh" sound in between shifts........ doesn`t mean I`m not capable of handing you your ass to the next redlight! :P

People who want something for nothing and act surprised when you say NO!

I hate driving.  I can't stand it.  People piss me off soo much.  I swear that one of these days, my steering wheel is going to break off because I wrench the living shit out of it.  My wife gets scared, and doesn't like to drive with me.  I have a serioous disregard for the speed limit.  It doesn't apply to me.  I hate people that will pull out in front of you when you're going 70, and thhen they go 35 fucking MPH in a 55 zone.  Fuckin moron.  People that don't understand the concept of turn signals.  people that don't understand the concept of blind spots, and those that can't comprehend what to do when you have a trailer.  People that can't watch out for motorcycles on the road.  I hate the worthless motherfucker that comes into the bar where I work, and orders his drink.  I give him the drink.  I tell him how much it is, and then he fumbles around looking for his wallet, and then fumbles through his shit to get the money out.  Dickhead, you just wasted 1 minute of my tme.  Therefore, I will waste at least 5 minutes of your time fuckface when you want another drink.  Also, when the person comes up and gets their drink and then starts talking to someone.  I'm standing there waiting for the $$$ and after a bit, I interrupt them for the $$ and the dude acts surprised that he has to pay me.  f*ck YOU.  You think you are going to get a freebie when you ain't tipped me nothing you worthless prick?  people that order several drinks, and then order more.  And don't have enough money to pay for them.  So, he has to go to many other peeps to colect a fund, and waste my fucking time.  When it gets busy, and I am taking care of a 20 drink order, trying to keep my shit straight, and some ass hole blurts out his order for me to get, "when you get a chance".  f*ck OFF.  When I get a chance, I will be sure to f*ck you up ass hole.  Stop that shit.  I will get to you when I get to you.  TIPS=To Insure Proper Service.  if you don't throw me no flow, you can be damn sure you will be the last one to be served.  Also, the worthless lowlife piece of dog flop that wants to play big man and tells ya to get everyone a drink.  Well fuckface, there is 80 people in this bar, I don't know who are your "friends", so therefore I do not know who to get drinks for.  So, I give them the total of $180 and they snap back with some smart shit like "oh no buddy, I meant Bob, Steve, Joe, Karen, Jill, Bob, Mike, Tom, Michelle, And Jim-Bob over there I wanted to buy a drink for them.  Well ass hole, What are they drinkin?  Surely you can't expect to buy a chip for draft beer and give it to someone drinking a Stolichnaya screwdriver.  So, I will stand here moron while you go find out what they are drinking, and then end up not having enough money to pay for it.  No, I don't have a fucking credit card machine.  No there is no ATM in here.  Go find one BEFORE you get here.  What, did you think that Mommy's allowance of $5 would get you through a night of drinking?  Now, back to driving.  When I am driving and it is snowing out, or raining, or pretty much any inclement weather, get the f*ck out of my way.  I'm comin' through.  it is in this situation where I pass the ass hole going 10 fucking MPH in his Escalade when I complete the pass, and he flips his brights on.  It is then that I want to throw it sideways, block the road, and go choke the ever loving shit out of the scumbag cocksucker that thinks he is the re-incarnate of Bobby Allison or some shit.  Bitch, I drive fast.  It's just how I do it.  If you can't drive the fucking speed limit, let someone who can take the wheel.  Also, during the inclement weather situation when people find the need to drive int he middle of the road.  What the f*ck makes you so special that you can take up the middle of the road forcing me to take extreme measures to pass you?  (like engaging 4WD so I can fire off through the field and pass)  Stay the f*ck in your lane.  it is not hard.  Just because you can't see the line under the snow don't mean it isn't there.  Ricers that want to race.  That pisses me off.  Take your grocery getter green peace mobile home, and put it back in the garage.  I hate police officers that are dicks.  Which pretty much groups them all.  I can't stand the mother fucking penis licking moron that has to make sure the road is still there before he turns.  Bitch, use the pedal on the right, brake a little later than 4,000' before the intersection.  Get the f*ck out of my way, and let me through..  Now, there is also the person that will pass me when I am going 65 in a 55, and then slow down to 55.  What the f*ck is up with you?  You felt the need to stomp the ever loving shit out of your Suzuki Swift to pass me, and now you are going slower?  Wierd.  I hate people that tell me that my truck is useless.  Bitch, I use my truck more than you ever thought of using your Fucking H2.  You have to be kidding me.  Just because it's big don't mean it's useless.  On the same note, people that tell me that my truck is too tall to tow anything.  What the f*ck do you know about towing?  You drive a fucking Yugo.  Piss off.  People pacing other drivers in the passing lane, so I can't get through.  f*ck off.  People that want to brake check me.  Bitch, I have wicked reaction time.  People that tailgate me get the e-brake treatment.  People that tailgate a semi, or a rig that has wicked blind spots.  What the hell is wrong with you?  People that bring their whiny brat/spoiled kid to the ski area, and put them in a lesson.  I get the kid, and he doesn't want a lesson.  He whines and cries for the entire time, and I am screwed.  Bitch, let the kid go ski if he wants to.  Stop forcing the kid into shit.  I hate it when laborers come into my office at work, when I am writing a program or some shit and start blabbering off about me not doing anything.  Mother fucker, if I didn't do anything, I wouldn't have a job.  Obviously, the higher ups see to it that I do what I do, and they are happy with it.  Just because you don't understand what it is that i do, doesn't mean that I don't do anything.  Bitch ass,  a fucking retarder monkey could do your job, so f*ck off.  I hate the people that didn't put 3 phase power on the street that I live on.  I hate bartenders that give you the "short pour".  Fucker.  I hate people that don't at least offer money when I pull them out of a ditch because they were too stupid to stay out of it.  I hate the worthless Piece of shit that is closing our riding areas.  Mother fucker, get a life.  Go do something.  Stop worrying about the world and your view on how to protect it.  it will work itself out.  I am sick of the fucker that is coming at you while you are waiting to make a left turn.  he waits untill he is 5 feet from the intersection, then slams on the binders, throws the blinker on, makes the turn like he is mario andretti, and then proceeds down the road at 35 in a 45.  BITCH, what the f*ck is wrong with you.  Now, I have to wait for traffic to clear, so I can pass, and then this is the same motherfucker that will bright you when you pass him.  Bitch, stop driving like a complete idiot and I won't have to pass you.  I also hate the person that you pass because they are going 10-20 MPH UNDER the limit, and then all of the sudden they are on your ass.  Now they're in a hurry.  This is the same person that will bright you while passing, and also the same person the wil attempt to race you when you pass.  Also, the person that pulls out in front of you, only to make a turn 1/4 mile down the road when there is noone behind you for 400 miles.  oh boy.  I'm gonna have a corronary here.  I better stop.... :unsure:

That has to be one of the best posts i ever read. I can relate to alot of the same shit u are saying , classic shit right there ...well said boonman

• Like 1

Hearing people chew or making that excessive, sloppy, saliva sound when they speak.....WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SWALLOW!

oh my friggin god so true!!! other peoples mouth noises drives me friggin insane!