Claude is moving

On 9/7/2021 at 7:51 AM, ClaudeMachining said:

Noice. So far, most job i saw are not open to 0foreigner

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

Change your ethnicity to Somalian and move to Minnesota. You'll live tax free for 7 years and get a free minivan! Don't even need a job  

On 9/7/2021 at 7:51 AM, ClaudeMachining said:

Noice. So far, most job i saw are not open to 0foreigner

Imagine that.. Red state employers don't want a yuppy liberal Canadian.. You'll fit right in on the west coast with your pussy hat wearing wardrobe and attitude.

What’s the end game here Claudia? Permanent? Few years? Aerospace experience to take back to France land? Make a shit tin more $ than you do teaching high school?
Kids are almost groing up mens, no wife anymore, im getting old, dunno....

If it was stricly for a job change, i could do it here in Montreal ( lots of aerospace shop), but that's not what im looking for.

I would like to do it for some years, 5 or someting like that...

P.s. I live in Quebec, not France and im teaching university, not high school ;-)

If its a temp thing, Southern CA would be my choice. Best weather in the nation (maybe the world), lots to do, lots of jobs that pay big $. It is SUPPPPER liberal down there, you'll fit right in. That all said, it is MEGA expensive to live down there. Make sure you do your homework before accepting something. 

7 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

If its a temp thing, Southern CA would be my choice. Best weather in the nation (maybe the world), lots to do, lots of jobs that pay big $. It is SUPPPPER liberal down there, you'll fit right in. That all said, it is MEGA expensive to live down there. Make sure you do your homework before accepting something. 

Best weather is Arizona. Grill steaks during the day, then head to the mountains to rip on some snow. Turn around and get home put some shorts back on

2 hours ago, caleb90 said:

Best weather is Arizona. Grill steaks during the day, then head to the mountains to rip on some snow. Turn around and get home put some shorts back on

I have spent LOTS of time in AZ. Hell, I own a place in AZ. Although it is good, it is not SoCal good! 

There is NO FKN WAY I'd live in SoCal, but for what Claudia is looking to do, it is a great option. 

I have spent LOTS of time in AZ. Hell, I own a place in AZ. Although it is good, it is not SoCal good! 
There is NO FKN WAY I'd live in SoCal, but for what Claudia is looking to do, it is a great option. 
California is too liberal, like here, i need some changes ;-)

20 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

You mean riot and loot?