Serval ‘cub’

Guest 14RWB

Guest 14RWB

Ive heard the term serval cub for a 421 multiple time but I am unsure what this means. I’m looking to build a 421 in the next year or so and want to know my options. I know what a cub and a serval. What are the benefits to a serval cub? Is serval cub a real thing?

Guest 14RWB
18 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

To be totally accurate, it is "Cheetah Cub" and "Serval Cub"

Most people shorten the name Cheetah Cub to just "Cub" so as not to be confused with the Cheetah, Cheetah DM or Cheetah DMX.

Thank you! I am thinking of going with the driveline HP assassins with sniper pipes. I’m looking for good top end but I normally do tree shots. I read the assassin HP is in between the cub and serval port wise. Any input on a good setup for what I need. I don’t do much trail riding and don’t mind clutch work in 2nd gear but would like as little to no clutch work in first. Any input is appreciated. Thanks! 

Thank you! I am thinking of going with the driveline HP assassins with sniper pipes. I’m looking for good top end but I normally do tree shots. I read the assassin HP is in between the cub and serval port wise. Any input on a good setup for what I need. I don’t do much trail riding and don’t mind clutch work in 2nd gear but would like as little to no clutch work in first. Any input is appreciated. Thanks! 
Good setup, i used it with 35mm pwk, same pipe.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

Guest 14RWB
3 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Good setup, i used it with 35mm pwk, same pipe.

Why kind of riding did you do. Do you think that set up with the 35 pwk’s will achieve what I want? No clutch work in first and some clutch work in second?

Why kind of riding did you do. Do you think that set up with the 35 pwk’s will achieve what I want? No clutch work in first and some clutch work in second?
At that time, i was riding fast open trails, you may begin with the LP, make it ported and you will have room to make it "cub like" later if it doesnt suit your riding style.