Serval?

Wondering what options one has if running stock exhaust.

I am in New Hampshire which strictly enforces a law that isn’t actually in existence. 
I am going to try Paul Turner pipes because they look a little like stock pipes. If that fails then I will have to switch back to stock.

I would like to know if I can do a serval build, 4 mil, 421, etc. Any of these options available? If putting a stock exhaust back on a build would be equal to or worse than a stock motor then I’ll leave it stock. 

1 hour ago, SKEETER said:

Either way a serval with stock pipes will undoubtedly be a step up than stock & stock.

Thanks. Just talked to someone at driveline and I am going to go with the serval and Paul turners. If I get a ticket it’s only $250. They can kiss my ass. 

1 hour ago, Metal_man_Rob said:

Thanks. Just talked to someone at driveline and I am going to go with the serval and Paul turners. If I get a ticket it’s only $250. They can kiss my ass. 

didnt we go over this months ago?

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 7:29 PM, caleb90 said:

didnt we go over this months ago?

Oh yeah... we did. We didn’t go over options using stock exhaust but we did go over running stock pipes or aftermarket in New Hampshire. And I didn’t know about Paul turner pipes which look similar to stock pipes to someone who isn’t too familiar with banshees.

so since there is an aftermarket option that looks a little like stock, that’s enough of an option for me. And if I have to, I can put stock back on. Just don’t want to build the motor if stock exhaust can’t go back on it. 

I have also run into some private land riding options so another plan is to get a separate set of carbs for the build and then switch back to stock carbs and exhaust if I am going to use the state trails where the fish and game patrols like state police on a highway.

8 hours ago, SKEETER said:

Why change carbs back?

Looking at PWKs to go with the serval. Figured I’d have the stockers jetted for stock exhaust and the PWKs jetted for the PTs. To be honest, my intentions with two sets of carbs are 100% out of laziness. Haha.