Oil leaking from case saver

I didn’t install the case saver on my banshee and have found it’s leaking quite a bit. It’s plastic but not sure if this is normal or if the messed it up somehow. Not sure if it needs a gasket or some rtv to help seal it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres one by water pump & one at rear motor mount.

Not saying they're leaking ,but if not venting properly it will build up pressure & cause leaks. if your saver bolts to  the 3 bolt ( white kinda triangular)  plug by sprocket , it is sealed by an o-ring or could be sprocket seal, or vent/hose by waterpump

I took off the saver and found the white cover was behind and cracked. I’ve had it some what tore apart repainting the frame and have been tracking where it’s coming from.

I don’t know if someone has a print size I’d need to use here as it not there.

Usually the crack isnt leaking ( usually cracks around the bolts). there is a round piece on the back that has an oring on the o.d. that seals it to the case.
You can lean it over to keep oil away & remove white piece & match oring up locally or buy a new cover with oring . they sell billet ones ( you cant see it but they hold up better) did you make sure your vent lines were open?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Usually the crack isnt leaking ( usually cracks around the bolts). there is a round piece on the back that has an oring on the o.d. that seals it to the case.
You can lean it over to keep oil away & remove white piece & match oring up locally or buy a new cover with oring . they sell billet ones ( you cant see it but they hold up better) did you make sure your vent lines were open?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I read a post from a while back they said they tossed the white cover so think that was wrong until I looked at other installs of case savers. I ordered a new one. I see some wear from the chain so I’ll smooth that out and use lock tight. I think it just got loss but the oring is shot too.