• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than anything, regardless of political persuasion, I think all of us (right or left) fear a government with too much power and control. The right seems to see the left as reaching for too much co

Well,  itll match up with this site in 4 yrs. 

If you call what happened,  voting, then you're dumber than originally anticipated. 

putin will slap the shit out of joe

I’m fucking dying right now I just pictured creepy joe trying to get tough with Putin even a little bit and getting the smack down in front of the whole world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy how anyone person would elect this to represent what anyone person would want to build/lead the future, regardless of political belief and or representation.

We have a media who hung off the nuts of the “border crisis” when Trump was president. A key component in the left’s smear campaign against a duly elected president. Now, border situation is even worse and the republicans have to try to FORCE the left to even look at the border and nothing from the media.
We have a “president” we don’t see, a Vice President being referred to as “president” and a voter base that seems non-existent.
Bernie was WELL supported but biden won that primary? And the dems had to beg for votes even going as far as the “settle for biden” campaign.
A leader who sniffs kids, can’t articulate a viable thought and BEGS? A “do it for me” president?!
And how is “we the people means us, the government” not enough to have the entire country turn against him and his cabinet?
They don’t teach government in school anymore so there really are people who don’t know better.
Biden is a schmuk!

".... Republicans, even in this forum, just can't stand not getting their way. It's the same drama and complaining I saw from drag racers at sand wars so I guess I shouldn't be surprised"

^^This.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk