alba long travel camber set up issues

caleb90

trying to get my camber set up and having issues.  with proper sag and almost a level frame, i am out of adjustment on top ball joints. only have about neg .30 degree of camber. the only way i can get neg 1 degree or more is when i have the front end fully extended.. whats going on here

39 minutes ago, 375hp banshees said:

How do you replace them?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

they just bolt in, there is a "fork" in lower arm they slide into. then you just tighten them

lifted front end and set to 1.5 neg camber. said to hell with it, what ya get for buying cheap. they sit about .30 neg at rider level, oh well. my bigger issue is my steering stem. alba aswell, was welded crooked when i got it. so i cut it apart n rewelded. still didnt get it perfect, had to shorten 1 tie rod and i have one side turning more than the other at full lock. going to have to readjust and have bars a little off when strait

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What keeps the bottom tight 
It bottom out on joint flat spot?
Can you put a 1/2 nut between arm & joint to space it out a little?
I mean it can't un-thread but i wouldn't leave it loose
i gotta take a pic to show you how the bottom mounts. cant use a half washer. id have to take lower ball joint to work and have a spacer cut on a laser if i wanted to go that route

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk