PTO cylinder popping not firing 100%

id check to make sure the basement isn't flooded on it. id also try running g a ground to the cylinders/frame/cases. seems like you've checked most of the stupid stuff. I would try a differe.t set of reeds aswell. I've had bad ground from stator to cdi cause runnability/bogging problems. (stator plug ground wire started coming out back of plug)

Edit: usually anything electrical can be followed which it seems yours can't be so I would assume its a mechanical problem. 

Edited by seansy007
add info

Yeah Claude I saw the videos everything seemed spot on except when he mentioned the plug tolerances being 5-10k.   didnt make sense to me. 

Ill try adding a ground from the motor to the frame and see how that goes as well! 

Seansy   when i took out the VF3 reeds and re installed the stock reeds i inspected the bottom end and there was no abnormal amount of fuel down there.  (so ive tested 2 separate reed cages)

i can double check the wire harness but it is a brand new harness for South Texas Banshee.