PTO cylinder popping not firing 100%

So went and installed used VF he had on another motor with brand new reeds and re jetted to a 27.5 pilot as the previous 30 pilot was way rich.   Came to start the bike to fine tune the air screw and idle and its miss firing on PTO cylinder.  Its popping smoking tons spitting fuel.  pipe only gets warm to the touch.

FMF pipes durablue pro flow intake no lid and lightened flywheel is only mods. 

Jetting is 270M middle clip  and went from 30 to 27.5 pilots.   TORS removed

Bike ran great before parked for season.

tank was emptied and added 1 gal of fresh fuel mixed 32:1 carbs are synced and have been cleaned a couple times now.  (air leak jet and all)

ive tried playing with air screw and idle to see if the miss fire would go away no luck

Swapped around plug boots and problem stays on the same cylinder

both have new plugs even tried another new plug no change

Ohmed stator and was within spec.

Pick up gap is on spec

Swapped cdi's no change

120 psi each cyl

slides are in right and choke tube is on  (bike wont run without it let alone start)

I got a carb rebuild kit on the way and i'll adjust float height once thats in but i doubt that would be the cause

Leak down test was done previously before motor ran last year and I 1211 the intake gaskets so there's no way he's getting an air leak in the intake track.

Ground is intact everything is plugged in (aside from TORS brain)  and it doesnt have a rear brake light.  Wire harness is brand new from last year as well.

Next step im guessing would be to swap reed cages sides and see if issue follows the reed cage for what ever reason, re adjust float height and another leak down but aside from that and swapping flywheel and stator am I missing anything? 

Edited by ride.race.live

took pipe off there was no obstructions that i could see.    could jam something in the stinger to see if its clear but no debris or anything when i reved the motor up..

aside from the miss fire causing the pipe to be wet there was no fuel puddle in it.   the bike sat without the gas tank on it for most of the winter as well so it didnt "self flood" 

Its not the flywheel, stator, coil or plug wires as you stated that swapping the plug caps did nothing.
I would check the new reeds that you installed. Make sure the petals are not chipped, broken, or installed wrong.

Thanks!  i just got the carb rebuild kit in so ill be doing that set up.  im hoping its just a fubar float needle that isnt sealing 100%  (enough to seal when not running but when motor running floods out the motor)   long reach but hoping its that simple lol

Otherwise  ill prob take out reeds inspect and swap them sides to see if issue follows reeds.      I also got a buddy that can loan me spare carbs so i can rule out the carb. 

i triple checked the reeds when i put them together as the reeds where out of a blown motor and were a little messy with shavings  I had to clean them a good few times to get them spotless. 

• 2 weeks later...

soo little update... i did leak down test again  passed.   i switched reeds sides rebuilt carbs

The issue seemed to have followed the reed to some extent....   now Mag side is miss firing a bit (not as bad as pto side) but it is...   so i guess only thing to blame for that is the reeds which i can't wrap my head around considering it has brand new pedals and when i took them out they looked spotless. 

also another thing to note... PTO side is still smoking like a siv and spitting fuel.  but atleast its getting up to temp unlike mag side now.    what could be wrong with the reeds? 

Rule number one ;especially if your allready scratching your head; do 1 thing at a time. should've rebuild your carbs & ran and then did the reeds.

I Assume  You don't have the OG reeds.

Did you verify your bowls?

Inspected pipes better while doing leakdown?

Tried other carbs?

Single filter correct?