Coolhead dome problems

Hey can anybody tell me what would make my domes burn like this 😩😩 back story: fresh build everything went perfectly I feel as I went through assembly. Finally felt good enough for a ride according to break in...first ride went well! Got back plugs where loose 😒 I’m not an expert but I know that’s not what supposed to happen. Came here and did a lot of reading 🤓🤓so I ordered pilot jets it said it was 30s but idk if I was tripping but they look the same size by eye but I put them in anyway tested water starting blowing out my radiator 🤬 took it apart and Walla o rings on the domes are burnt and as u can see the damage to the Dome . What should I do??

4mill,t5’s,tores delete ,air pods,1000 ft asl 

51 minutes ago, Swayracing said:

Hey can anybody tell me what would make my domes burn like this 😩😩 back story: fresh build everything went perfectly I feel as I went through assembly. Finally felt good enough for a ride according to break in...first ride went well! Got back plugs where loose 😒 I’m not an expert but I know that’s not what supposed to happen. Came here and did a lot of reading 🤓🤓so I ordered pilot jets it said it was 30s but idk if I was tripping but they look the same size by eye but I put them in anyway tested water starting blowing out my radiator 🤬 took it apart and Walla o rings on the domes are burnt and as u can see the damage to the Dome . What should I do??

4mill,t5’s,tores delete ,air pods,1000 ft asl 

could not figure out how to load pics for a min lol

IMG_0776 (3).JPG

Did you do a leakdown
Before
after
now?
Where did you read if plugs back out change pilots.
Did it blow oring/ start blowing our radiator, as soon as you fired it up w/ dif. pilots, or after you rode it a while with dif. Jets?
What size domes& main jets, timing?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 375hp banshees said:

Did you do a leakdown
Before
after
now?emoji848.pngemoji848.png
Where did you read if plugs back out change pilots.emoji2955.pngemoji2955.png
Did it blow oring/ start blowing our radiator, as soon as you fired it up w/ dif. pilots, or after you rode it a while with dif. Jets?emoji3062.pngemoji3062.png
What size domes& main jets, timing?emoji846.png

leakdown the first time yes the second time no

i was reading one post on here i guy was warning about running the use of trinity plug locks and was pretty adamant about the pilots being lean 

why i tried changing mine i ordered some off ebay they said where 30s i know for a fact i had 25s in the carbs to begin with 

yes it blew o ring and broke a part of the dome off 

21cc 

had a 330 in it went to a 340

stock timing plate just got an adjustable one have not put it on yet

17 minutes ago, gusto said:

Any porting? Stock carbs? Air box or pods? Aftermarket reeds?

Youll need a 27.5 pilot with those pipes and you shouldnt be over 300 on the main i would think. Unless you're ported possibly.  

athena topend no porting done by me 

15 minutes ago, gusto said:

Missed the broke head part sorry. That changes everything. Its not a stroker crank or ordered stroker domes?  21cc shouldnt be too high of compression to do that i would think? 

it is a 4mill long rod

19 minutes ago, gusto said:

Any porting? Stock carbs? Air box or pods? Aftermarket reeds?

Youll need a 27.5 pilot with those pipes and you shouldnt be over 300 on the main i would think. Unless you're ported possibly.  

pods stck carbs tores delete

19 minutes ago, 375hp banshees said:

@Sway what do you mean tested the water...test rode or literally ?

its a fresh build so i was just riding in my yard and a few houses up the street so not really hard riding an it got hot fast seems like if i went around the block witch is less than a half of mile by the time i get back the plugs were working there way out!