alloybolts engine kit

caleb90

got my alloybolts engine bolt kit. ordered 2 different kits to get what i needed, good prices good people. for those of you that have them. are you doing reduced torque with loc tight or anti sieze? posted this on FB  as more people use that now. but serious lack of iq on there. cheers

I always use anti-seize with stainless hardware. It can gull its threads with the smallest nick or chip ect. So far have never had an issue with tighten to spec. Also make sure hole is good and clean or run a thread chaser first and compressed air just to make sure nothing is caught inside.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

using a mix of stainless (alloyboltz kit) and stock hardware chromed on my build and I've only put Loctite on stuff that needs it haven't used ant seize on anything. most of the stuff includes nylock nuts so Loctite isn't needed. stock uses pinch bolts so its not needed there either. i used stock castle nuts and bolts where available.