braided brake line routing

alright, i am anal as hell and try to make every thing perfect. i wasnt happy with the alba brake line kit that came with my a arms, to much extra line. ordered up a double line streamline +2 kit as i have +2 arms +2 steering stem. got the kit and its worse as far as extra line length. clears the bars by a good 8in after being run and looks like shit all looped in and flopping around behind the radiator. there has got to be a better way as far as running these lines. imput much apreciated

Cut the line down to where you want it and put on your own stainless banjo with a new copper olive and copper washers. I make all my own brake lines definitely no need to go out and buy another set of lines.

Needs final adjustment but clamp much cleaner them what they send with shock dd32d07c2bf87f9fb57539469cf21ba9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

So are there benefits to having the remote can as opposed to piggy back? I am looking at suspension now and figured since you’re on the topic and you and Loco both have remotes... I am setting everything up for riding trails in the woods, mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are probably many different thoughts on benefits of one or the other. When I replaced my front end Elka gave me a good deal on the rear link and shock as a complete package when ordering front end package. I would more than likely rebuild the OEM rear shock if I did it again.

There are probably many different thoughts on benefits of one or the other. When I replaced my front end Elka gave me a good deal on the rear link and shock as a complete package when ordering front end package. I would more than likely rebuild the OEM rear shock if I did it again.

The OEM is pretty decent in the world of banshee suspension options, apparently. The stock swing arm could use help tho.

The OEM is pretty decent in the world of banshee suspension options, apparently. The stock swing arm could use help tho.

Stellar or fireball can help you with that.

• Like 1