Going back to stock exhaust. All that work for nothing...

Metal_man_Rob

wtf dude chill. we told you its a waste of time to go back stock, but you insist on it. i have never seen some one so worried about what the exhaust laws are, there are foresty approved systems just for this reason.. sorry i hurt your feelings, to answere your question in black and white. if you put stock pipes back on, dont bother doing any other mods as it will be a waste of money and wont gain any thing from it.you will be stuck with a slow stock banshee, the only thing you could do that would be worth the money would be suspension. as the stock motor is fast enough to over work the stock suspension. happy?

wtf dude chill. we told you its a waste of time to go back stock, but you insist on it. i have never seen some one so worried about what the exhaust laws are, there are foresty approved systems just for this reason.. sorry i hurt your feelings, to answere your question in black and white. if you put stock pipes back on, dont bother doing any other mods as it will be a waste of money and wont gain any thing from it.you will be stuck with a slow stock banshee, the only thing you could do that would be worth the money would be suspension. as the stock motor is fast enough to over work the stock suspension. happy?

Oh that’s why you told me to grow a pair... because of all of the mention of me desiring to add mods in my original post... wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my question above, in the original post was whether I can keep the current air box lid which has been modded as well as the vforce valves or would it create an imbalance. And as I have stated, previously, I am new to 2 strokes (not new to engines)
I don’t need questions answered that I didn’t ask.
I do understand going from a T5 to a stock exhaust is going to reduce performance and further performance upgrades. I’m not an idiot.
I appreciate the valid suggestions of trying to run the T5 and play dumb but it won’t work. And believe me, I don’t want to go back to stock and have spent the last week trying to figure out every way possible to keep the bike the way it is. But I still have to go back to stock which should say enough.
Penalties for riding with aftermarket $250 fine. Repeated offenses incite fines of up to $1000, impound and resignation of registration.
I didn’t buy the banshee to pay fines or pay to get it out of impound.
Penalty for running “closed course” mods (which is what they consider Toomey pipes, specifically) is a $500 fine and immediate impound.
One person thinks “growing a pair” is all you need. That’s just dumb.
I bought the bike to ride with my 2 oldest boys together on the trails close to where I live and up north. All are thoroughly patrolled by fish and game. Snow mobiles and Massachusetts weekend riders have ensured that New Hampshire trail systems are diligently patrolled.
I bought the bike for fun not to sit on the side of the trail getting tickets from assholes.
Loco gave a decent suggestion. Another guy busted out with “grow a pair”. And at 4:00 in the morning, that being the first thing I read on the screen of my phone... fuck that guy.

27 minutes ago, Metal_man_Rob said:

So my question above, in the original post was whether I can keep the current air box lid which has been modded as well as the vforce valves or would it create an imbalance. And as I have stated, previously, I am new to 2 strokes (not new to engines)
I don’t need questions answered that I didn’t ask.
I do understand going from a T5 to a stock exhaust is going to reduce performance and further performance upgrades. I’m not an idiot.
I appreciate the valid suggestions of trying to run the T5 and play dumb but it won’t work. And believe me, I don’t want to go back to stock and have spent the last week trying to figure out every way possible to keep the bike the way it is. But I still have to go back to stock which should say enough.
Penalties for riding with aftermarket $250 fine. Repeated offenses incite fines of up to $1000, impound and resignation of registration.
I didn’t buy the banshee to pay fines or pay to get it out of impound.
Penalty for running “closed course” mods (which is what they consider Toomey pipes, specifically) is a $500 fine and immediate impound.
One person thinks “growing a pair” is all you need. That’s just dumb.
I bought the bike to ride with my 2 oldest boys together on the trails close to where I live and up north. All are thoroughly patrolled by fish and game. Snow mobiles and Massachusetts weekend riders have ensured that New Hampshire trail systems are diligently patrolled.
I bought the bike for fun not to sit on the side of the trail getting tickets from assholes.
Loco gave a decent suggestion. Another guy busted out with “grow a pair”. And at 4:00 in the morning, that being the first thing I read on the screen of my phone... fuck that guy.
emoji23.png

wow your butt hurt..  id dump the shee and buy a honda 250ex😂

This unique design allows Our Banshee pipe kits to be used in noise sensitive areas, without killing power like all other systems do. Using this Husk Kit, Banshees which normally produce measureable decibels in the 96dBA range, in racing trim, when being measured by US Forest Service Personnel, will read in the area of 86dBA, WELL below the limits of USFS. Also includes our unique and USFS approved Spark Arrestor as well. Double the compliance and no loss of power!!!

strait from toomey, as i stated in my first post to you. either the forest ranger dosnt know the laws and is blowing smoke up your ass, or your state has some bogus laws of their own. from what ive always known 96db and spark arrestors are all you need to ride public trails on state owned land

This unique design allows Our Banshee pipe kits to be used in noise sensitive areas, without killing power like all other systems do. Using this Husk Kit, Banshees which normally produce measureable decibels in the 96dBA range, in racing trim, when being measured by US Forest Service Personnel, will read in the area of 86dBA, WELL below the limits of USFS. Also includes our unique and USFS approved Spark Arrestor as well. Double the compliance and no loss of power!!!
strait from toomey, as i stated in my first post to you. either the forest ranger dosnt know the laws and is blowing smoke up your ass, or your state has some bogus laws of their own. from what ive always known 96db and spark arrestors are all you need to ride public trails on state owned land

Hush kit measured 93dBA in Oregon but that could be bad glass as well. And that is exactly what my argument was is that the law doesn’t say one can’t have an aftermarket exhaust, just that it can’t be louder than stock