Going back to stock exhaust. All that work for nothing...

Metal_man_Rob

So New Hampshire is strict as hell about dBA emissions and requires that no exhaust can be modified, essentially, from OEM.

I have a Toomey T5 full system but now have to find a stock system and go backward. I feel like I am moving back in with my mom.

I am fairly new to a lot of this so the question is, will I have to reverse my other mods like the vforce4 reed valves and K&N air with modified lid and no snorkel? Obviously I will have to rejet back to moped but would this bike be affected by some sort of imbalance of intake vs exhaust flow?

you seriously that worried about what they claim the law is? how many strait piped harleys, trucks, n dumb ass ricers with fart cans are riding around your town? now if you want to ride public trails and have to meet a db limit and have a spark aresstor. buy there hush kit n be done

Fuck that. Do they really check? Buy the Hush kit and play dumb.

I guess they don’t care about their own law. All of this started because my buddy got stopped by fish and game on a blaster and he HAS a stock exhaust. Whole bike is OEM. I guess, since 2019, they’ve become very weird about modded exhaust. And it is because of the sleds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you seriously that worried about what they claim the law is? how many strait piped harleys, trucks, n dumb ass ricers with fart cans are riding around your town? now if you want to ride public trails and have to meet a db limit and have a spark aresstor. buy there hush kit n be done

Yeah, I’m seriously that worried about it which is why I posted on the forum.
Hush kit won’t matter. They patrol the trails and will even ticket for wrapped pipes saying they are modded. And people are losing in court when they go and site the law which states that no person shall ride a machine on trails with a dBA of over 96 and also that no exhaust shall be modified so as to create a noise level beyond that which is measured on an OEM machine.
Well that is easy. Mods are fine as long as the machines noise output is less than or equal to stock. Well they don’t even test for dBA. They just write fines and people are getting shafted in court.
So yeah... I’m that worried about it. I’d rather ride a stock bike than look at it doing nothing in my garage or pulling it out of impound every week.

i would seriously buy the hush kit and hi temp pc the system black and play dumb. 

You live in New Hampshire? And yeah I might do that if The stock system falls through. I’d rather keep this set up. Maybe have the pipes fully coated flat black and put those armadillo guards on the chambers plus the hush kit... they do carry a list of bikes with dBA levels of all of the different systems available for different bikes. The list really focuses on the banshee, warrior and raptor. And the have T5s at 100 dBA on that list.

7 hours ago, Metal_man_Rob said:

You live in New Hampshire? And yeah I might do that if The stock system falls through. I’d rather keep this set up. Maybe have the pipes fully coated flat black and put those armadillo guards on the chambers plus the hush kit... they do carry a list of bikes with dBA levels of all of the different systems available for different bikes. The list really focuses on the banshee, warrior and raptor. And the have T5s at 100 dBA on that list.

upstate ny, but same deal here for the sleds. we always just ran flat black pipes and cans and stayed off the pipe in towns. do we get tickets some times? yep! but is it worth it? yep! as long as your not a dick to the cop your shit wont get impounded

upstate ny, but same deal here for the sleds. we always just ran flat black pipes and cans and stayed off the pipe in towns. do we get tickets some times? yep! but is it worth it? yep! as long as your not a dick to the cop your shit wont get impounded

I talked to the lieutenant for the fish and game here today. I am definitely going back to stock. They all know what banshees are and the lieutenant has one. Haha. But they are impounding repeat offenders here

1 hour ago, Metal_man_Rob said:

I talked to the lieutenant for the fish and game here today. I am definitely going back to stock. They all know what banshees are and the lieutenant has one. Haha. But they are impounding repeat offenders here

Sent from my iPhone using 

well thats your call then. i would just grow a pair. and ride on

well thats your call then. i would just grow a pair. and ride on

Sounds good but also sounds like a comment coming from a child so I really don’t care what you think you’d do or what you think other people should do. In the end, if you go fuck yourself, you’ll get more pussy. Doesn’t matter if you have balls or not.
My guess... you had to mention sack here in internet land to give the impression that you have some. Tells me you’re just one of those Facebook types who benefits from the internet’s inability to knock you on your ass when your dick sucker gets too comfortable.
Best you just do you and don’t answer my shit unless you actually have something NOT retarded to say.
Again, go fuck yourself.