This place dumb af

Keithrc1988

Heres the best advice you've gotten, and will get on this 3rd rate site.  

Step 1:  go fuck yourself.

Step 2: leave.

Step 3: repeat step 1, after completing step 2. 

Sincerely, 

H.N.I.C.

• Like 2

This place is stupid asf nobody puts how they solved problem just a bunch of what’s your jetting and altitude like come the fuck on people 

If your still wearing idiot mitt's this sites not for you. Best advice, don't expect to be spoon feed, tons of resources if you look. Skeeter give sound advice.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This place is stupid asf nobody puts how they solved problem just a bunch of what’s your jetting and altitude like come the fuck on people 

When you said “this place is dumb af” I immediately remembered your mom’s house. I’d like to +2 skeeter’s suggestion and add that the most important step is the fucking yourself part. From what your sister said, it’s the only way you’ll ever get any pussy.
Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet you love the FB group don't you?

I’m dying right now! Why can’t there be more tampon strings like this guy for these kinds of laughs. There should be a thread call “complaints and suggestions” here.

if you dont have the slightest commen sense to trouble shoot or turn a wrench.. a banshee isnt for you, go buy a moped

But those are two strokes too, mostly. He’s fucked if a 2 stroke hurts this bad.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:58 AM, Keithrc1988 said:

Edit: NVM decided not to dox the guy.  Also, it appears that he may have already been banned from the facebook group.