Chain rollers/sliders/tensioners?

Didn’t even notice this til I stood the bike up to clean the bottom up, inspect, and put the collection chambers/springs back on.

It appears these bikes run two chain rollers as well as a poly/nylon rolling sleeve that the chain rides on which is placed around the left side swing arm seal. Is that correct?

Both rollers, if that is the case, have been reduced to bare bearings. The swing arm sleeve thing is also pretty wrecked.

Wondering if there are better options. Pictures are great, if you have them.

5a8bf8fd8ec4bf5f21606480c3e7c5db.jpg

74504ec956142c234ffed868bef698e3.jpg

dfc50e4ad0fd964556684063133f9904.jpg

5f76c5c0d65c54db275ab3e95b693712.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys. I ordered some new rollers for now but have to slow down on purchases. But definitely going to grab the TM kit. 

So the previous owner brought in the service receipts today to show the swingarm guide was new and the swingarm bearings are all new. The rollers were new and the rear guide is new. What a bunch of garbage they put on this bike. The shit looks like it's been on there for 20 years!

The TM front guide, does the swingarm come off to install that or does it split on the end to allow for opening to slip on the swingarm? I am thinking i need to take the swingarm off and see what other shit job the old owners "service tech" did. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks, guys. I ordered some new rollers for now but have to slow down on purchases. But definitely going to grab the TM kit. 
So the previous owner brought in the service receipts today to show the swingarm guide was new and the swingarm bearings are all new. The rollers were new and the rear guide is new. What a bunch of garbage they put on this bike. The shit looks like it's been on there for 20 years!
The TM front guide, does the swingarm come off to install that or does it split on the end to allow for opening to slip on the swingarm? I am thinking i need to take the swingarm off and see what other shit job the old owners "service tech" did. 

You will have to pull the swing arm bolt to get that portion on
9b544c2db40d3b957e4a39365d345b3c.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 9:15 PM, bigdave_185 said:

You will have to pull the swing arm bolt to get that portion on
9b544c2db40d3b957e4a39365d345b3c.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot about this post. Don't really use this site much now. I had to cut the swing arm out but all of that is good now. Thanks, tho.

43 minutes ago, Metal_man_Rob said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about this post. Don't really use this site much now. I had to cut the swing arm out but all of that is good now. Thanks, tho.

quiter