Bogs off idle, flooding...

So that made a difference?

It did but I need to put the larger pilots in there. Even if I turn the air screw all of the way in the bike runs. But it dies at half choke with the air screws 1.5 turns out. The needles made a huge difference. But still need the bigger pilots. It takes a while to settle down to idle when I give it a sharp rev into the mid range. No air leaks though. Did another leak down and also shot starter fluid around the boots and manifolds and I don’t have any leaks. I am thinking the 27.5 pilots will make the difference.
Choke kills it but air screw in all the way doesn’t. I’m right in between I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The airbox is modified I just noticed. The lid has two of those toomey breather vents and it appears the snorkel used to route air to the back of the airbox before even reaching the chamber that houses the filter. The airbox lid had a large section cut out so the air enters through the snorkel and straight into the airbox.

one thing I didn't consider that seems to have been the culprit for the lean condition off idle...

It was tuned for a 50:1 premix (the p.o. ran klotz) and I am running yama s at 32:1. Fucked up once and ordered 27.5 and 30 slow jets from vitos. They sent me one of each. Found a set of 30s at the local yamaha shop and put those in.

So with T5s, pro design 1 into 2 set up with K&N filter with lid on, no snorkel, Vforce4 reed valves, VM28 carbs, Skeeter was pretty spot on in another suggestion.

30 pilots, air mixture 3/4 turns out, stock needle on #3, 320 mains at 600ft asl, 28F outside (jets will drop, obviously with warm weather). Had enough plugs for two rounds of chops but its way too cold to do anything more anyway. The neighbors are all awake and hating me so life is great.

Again, thanks for the advice.

This is all pretty temporary. I want to beat the dog shit out of this bike then when I break, melt, seize, or grenade something I want to build a solid 4 mil for forest trail riding.

I need to learn how to ride it. This machine is set so far apart from anything else out there. Fucking banshee.