Complete build!

My brake lever not hard to pull at all. 
not arguing just adding my opinion which I know doesn’t mean shit. 
you would put Ferrari brakes on a ford tempo? Ferrari have a lot more weight, power, larger tire size to warrant bigger rotors and calipers.  damn I havnt heard any body talk about a tempo in long time. Back in the day they made a 4wheel drive conversion for those things.  We had a tempo and a tempest growing up.  Cars were ugly and pos. 

I believe Yamaha retooled everything for the 450 just so they can say everything is new. Who wants to buy the newest model and see parts from the 80’s on it?  
Only reason for one to put 450 brakes it to say they did. FPS braking will be the same on either, if the machine needs to stop quickly both setups will do the same thing—Lock the tires then it’s the tires job to push the dirt to build up in front of the wheels or tires job to grab the hard surface. 

I sure everyone ride will be different. With my set up I switched just the calipers at first. Noticed very little difference. Swapped out the master cylinder from a 450. Locking the tires performance is the same, but the way the stopping power is delivered is much better. That said just my limited experience.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like 1