Right side OEM Mikuni carb (non choke side)

Metal_man_Rob

What 's the meaning of those symbols ???2013c6a5d5a242d0d138453d35cb21a5.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

Are you serious or just trying to test me. Lol. There is a concentricity call out on anything with that symbol of +/- .001, I think it was. That’s in inches. So anything on the print with that symbol has to comply with the concentricity specified on the print.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you serious or just trying to test me. Lol. There is a concentricity call out on anything with that symbol of +/- .001, I think it was. That’s in inches. So anything on the print with that symbol has to comply with the concentricity specified on the print.

I'm not testing you. Putting a concentricity feature that way on a drawing is not "standard".

That's why i wasnt sure.

I'm not testing you. Putting a concentricity feature that way on a drawing is not "standard".

That's why i wasnt sure.

*isn’t very standard. Sorry.
Machinists and Tool and die makers exist because engineers need heros too. Haha

Having "home made" standards is a common practice.

It’s a pain in the ass. Haha. My company does everything standard according to ISO conformity. But not everything we do is in house.
For example, the concentricity call out should be tagged, not hanging in mid air with the diameter call out. Our prints are much nicer, dimensions are standard and absolute. The print you see here isn’t even updated... there is an appendix. Haha. So no REV numbers. They changed material from A2 to CPM4 and hardness from 58Rc to 60Rc. That should be on an updated print.
Parallelism, flatness, concentricity, etc is out in space rather than the usual GD&T datum call-out.

These prints are frustrating and there are times I get wild mixes of standard and metric on one print, or absolute and incremental on one print for absolutely no reason other than the “engineer” didn’t know how to dimension his prints in solidworks.

And sometimes I just don’t have a print. Haha. Like today. And it is seriously a fuck show.

• Like 2