Banshee dies

GoatHzb

When I ride my banshee I start it in neutral hold the clutch and kick it in first gear and it dies right when I put it in first the only way it stays  on is if I press the gas and let off the clutch at the same time as me putting it in first  if won’t stay on if I just kick it in first with the clutch held in 

what whould be the problem ?

38 minutes ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Is it better after it is warmed up?

Yes after it gets ridden for like 10 mins it’s good it does that after it sits for a couple week when we ride it after a couple weeks or month for like the first couple times I take off it does that

Typical for cold oil to act like that on a wet clutch. In addition to a grooved basket or other slightly worn components. Could simply be clutch adjustment also. That's why most newer bikes and aftermarket clutch levers have a "on the fly" adjustment for when the clutch and oil is hot or cold.

Mostly, I say it is normal for it to have a little clutch creep, shouldn't kill it though.

One of mine does it though, and I know it's not worn or out of adjustment, I just let it warm up a minute before taking off.

19 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Typical for cold oil to act like that on a wet clutch. In addition to a grooved basket or other slightly worn components. Could simply be clutch adjustment also. That's why most newer bikes and aftermarket clutch levers have a "on the fly" adjustment for when the clutch and oil is hot or cold.

Mostly, I say it is normal for it to have a little clutch creep, shouldn't kill it though.

One of mine does it though, and I know it's not worn or out of adjustment, I just let it warm up a minute before taking off.

Yeah I also start it and let it warm up before I start riding so it’s the clutch adjustment?

^

How old/dirty/full of moisture is your oil ? sometimes that can cause the plates to stick  And that's easy to do and Certainly won't hurt anything.

Depending on how bad or what its contaminated with you might need to flush it a couple times  To get it to stop.

I had so much break in in mine , after I got back from micro polishing, it stuck on every start up, for awhile. it was a pain to get cleaned out.