New here - ISO

GSG

Blessed to be a part of the group! Appreciate the opportunity. 

As noted in the title, I am new here and this is my first post. 

I use to own a Banshee quite a few years back. It was an 06 SE. Unfortunately I was fairly young and I made the silly decision to sell it.. In the future, I would like to obtain another bike and do a complete re-build. I will share the full build process. I know that it is a long shot but I would like it to be the bike I previously owned. With that, I am seeking your help. Below, you will find a few pictures of the bike. I believe that it is pretty identifiable. I also believe I sold it right around 5 plus years ago. If I remember correctly the individual who purchased it was located in the Kansas City MO area. Lastly, I also believe he reached out a little while after the purchase stating that he was having a few issue with it. If you are in this group or know the owner/have seen the bike, please reach out! I would like to see the bikes status and see if there is any potential for obtaining it back. 

I am looking forward to all this group has to offer and blessed at the opportunity to be a part of it and learn.

Thanks for your help in advance!

God Bless!

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature h

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: motorcycle, grass and outdoor

On 1/22/2021 at 12:10 PM, ogden2212 said:

Kinda looks like it’s set up for some good ol flat trackin!  I couldn’t think of a better bike for it, I loved it for that and of course the drags!  Good luck in your quest.. I know I would like to have my last Banshee back or any of the four would do. 

You hit the nail on the head! I did a little with it. I greatly appreciate it!