Need opinions on cylinders

2strokeftw

I have had a set of cylinders at the machine shop for several weeks now going on week 3 and haven’t heard anything back. Should I get them back and see about a site sponsor taking care of it? If so what would a guesstimate turn around time be? I would have to ship them out as I think the closest place to me is precision power sports at about an hour away but I’m sure they are backed up with work?.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 

I wouldn't trust just any machine shop anyway.

I prefer a shop that sells pistons and bores. And has a lot 2 stroke (Banshee) experience.

Also, a very recent Facebook post mentioned That Precision Power Sports is closed. (Hopefully someone more in the know here will chime in on that)

Well I called them again today and got told they will call me back and the machinist called me back after they had closed and pretty much told me looks like they will work together but his bore machine won’t size down small enough to do the work so I am picking them up in the morning! Pretty unfortunate I waited three weeks lol but at least I can get them done properly. What does it usually run using a site sponsor? Just trying to get a guesstimate I know it depends on person and what’s done. Very disappointed to hear about precision power sports also tho that’s a let down for sure. But I appreciate all of the input! 

Never send bike parts to an automotive machinist... especially if they tell you the boring machine won't size down small enough. Huh? Boring bars can go to any size, mandrills are interchangeable, feeler gages are cheap and a full on retard can set the bar and measure the bore after the machine basically does the work for him. They also give no fucks about the work they do, in so many cases, because their customers will never know they did a shit job. The dumb fucks doing so much of the work at these places are just pushing a green button on a machine some other dumb fuck set up for him. Just my 2 cents.

Don't send anything non-harley to anybody who mostly focuses on harley stuff either. Your parts will always fall behind whatever the yuppie with the CVO dick-face owner wants done to his bike so its cooler than his dick-faced buddy's bike and even though you were next in line, for a blow job from the CVO owner, the shop will push your parts to the side to take care of his new butt buddy. I ride a harley and won't bring my bike to a harley guy. 

Probably didn't need to say any of this shit but I'm lonely and just want people to like me and be my friend. 

• Like 1