Stator cover/case saver

2k7cheeta

1 hour ago, 2k7cheeta said:

Maybe I’m crazy I could have swore I saw one. What’s the best case saver out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best is DRW, it’s a serious bit of kit completely fills the empty space around the sprocket, cheap insurance and piece of mind, a broken chain can cause complete havoc and ruin your day 

7 minutes ago, 375hp banshees said:

I just got the one for a bigger sprocket, I wonder if there not as effective, with a small sprocket, on a big sprocket style saver?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

The reason there are different sizes is to prevent the chain from bunching up if it breaks. If there is enough room for the chain to fold back on itself it could potentially get caught up. I would say it is most effective to follow dwrs recommendations but surely a case saver is better than no case saver. I think you would be extremely unlucky if it caused any issues.

I was going to buy the big sprocket just so I would have a bigger choice of gearing but decided against it as I don’t think I’ll ever need more than a 15t front sprocket