Race cut oem plastics

Big Mike NY

Yours look awesome Claude, I’d like to see your rear cut profile when you can..  I am looking to see how far in your cut is made and how you transitioned the very back of the fender (did you cut straight back or angle the cut)?  Also did you shorten the bottom left side to match the bottom right side?

Yours look awesome Claude, I’d like to see your rear cut profile when you can..  I am looking to see how far in your cut is made and how you transitioned the very back of the fender (did you cut straight back or angle the cut)?  Also did you shorten the bottom left side to match the bottom right side?
Sorry, i didnt see you were talking about the rear fender....Mybrear fender is stock.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

Ok i went ahead and cut them.  I guess they are ok, too late now 😄!  I cut the back “tips” on a angle as opposed to leaving them “flying” as a see many guys do.  Also there are my CR bend dirtbike handle bars.  I figured out my issue with the front brake lever!

40BcFir.jpg

pu9SOnA.jpg

ohahhkl.jpg

9E40oZm.jpg

• Like 1

I like the flying tips too, but i see them getting snagged especially when cleaning the bike..

My issue was the front brake mount right was landing right on the bend of the handlebar putting the lever at an extremely awkward position.  I swapped out the 130mm grips for 120mm grips and I was able to move the throttle housing over which gave me just enough room to move the brake lever mount to a “normal” position!

KTKIkjv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...