Banshee engine upgrades

I want it to be quicker so it has T6 pipes and I think the top end was redone to be quicker but other than that I have no idea what’s really done to it.

I mostly go to glamis and when I was younger and lighter I would race people and be able to keep up or win but seeing what’s out there now days I think I wouldn’t have a chance. Im 6’2 and 260lbs now what all would you guys recommend for me to do to it to be able to keep up or compete. Want to fix it up as fast as possible without having to run different fuels and what not any kits you guys recommend or kits I should stay away from? 

Thanks 

Best option for power is porting and different pipes. Your current pipe is a low end pipe, buy CPI or Shearer pipes and have you engine ported and stock crank welded. Advance your timing to plus 4 is cheap and free.

For another 400 you could buy a 4 mil crank and increase your hp to 75hp with that set up.

VF4 reeds, higher compression, larger carbs (although not necessarily needed) will all give you gains.

Check the dyno section for 4 mil stocker engines and you will see the gains available 

18 hours ago, Joel_sedano55 said:

Awesome thanks will do that for now going to go with this kit further down the line 

https://bpracingatv.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2423&search=Banshee+472&description=true

i think it works for what I will need 

Curious, do you just want to drag race or do you want a rideable duner?  

4 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

'Cause he's a useless fucktard who think it's funny.

Did uou ever see him giving a good advice here??

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

What translator do you use claude, that's a keeper... i can't find fucktard in french

I found :

putain de retardée= skeeter 

But if you say 

putain de tardé

your either really late or you're a slow fuq

Both of which... skeet aint

What translator do you use claude, that's a keeper... i can't find fucktard in french
 I found :
putain de retardée= skeeter 
But if you say 
putain de tardé
your either really late or you're a slow fuq
Both of which... skeet aint
I dont use a translator mate.
Not my fault if my slang is better than yours ;-)

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk