yamaha banshee jetting issues again..

luna2001xx

14 hours ago, the boris said:

Take all the jets from your old ones and try them in that new set, needles as well.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

tried everything and carbs seem perfect no issues nothing only thing i noticed while trying them out anything over 280 will flood the bike so now im thinking about what other jets i can use because ik 156 is way too low but it made the bike run perfect hit 70 no problem just burnt the spark plug so im wondering what i should install next im thinking a 240

8 hours ago, gusto said:

Whats damaged on your old carbs? Maybe they can be brought back to life. 

If not change slides, needles and jets from your old and try in the knock offs. You should be good with a 270-280 main and a 30 pilot.

trued all that still same issues bike acts funky even with the old or new so now im just wondering if i should run a 240 cause 280 and up flood it 

tried everything and carbs seem perfect no issues nothing only thing i noticed while trying them out anything over 280 will flood the bike so now im thinking about what other jets i can use because ik 156 is way too low but it made the bike run perfect hit 70 no problem just burnt the spark plug so im wondering what i should install next im thinking a 240
So even at "156" it's fouling the spark plugs?

Just now, luna2001xx said:

crazy i know but i think a 240 should fix my issue because ive rebuilt the bike bottom up and for something that simple i cant just give up 

Just now, the boris said:

What pilots are you running?

pilots should all be the same as oem so im thinking a 30 

• Like 1