Help Me Bring this 4mil to life !!!

BansheeUSA

I have a 397cc 4 mil banshee which I have changed the domes to 22cc and I can’t get it to run like it should. 
mods are 66mm 795piston, 4mil long rod crank, Cel Needle middle clip, running 33 keihins. I am at 250 above sea level. The compression sits around 175. What gas should I also be running because I tried 93 and it was not performing well. I am willing to give any information on the bike. Just want it to run as it should and compete.

I have a 397cc 4 mil banshee which I have changed the domes to 22cc and I can’t get it to run like it should. 
mods are 66mm 795piston, 4mil long rod crank, Cel Needle middle clip, running 33 keihins. I am at 250 above sea level. The compression sits around 175. What gas should I also be running because I tried 93 and it was not performing well. I am willing to give any information on the bike. Just want it to run as it should and compete.
Do a uccr test.

Envoyé de mon SM-N975W en utilisant Tapatalk

3 hours ago, ATV_hub said:

Did you get the correct cut domes? Was it running fine before the dome swap? 175 is too high for pump gas, you are at risk of detention 

Yes the domes before was running great but I was tired of running 115+ octane gas. Cost to much where I am. What octane do you suggest me using. That maybe the problem I am having. With the last domes the compression was 210 it only ran great when I used c12 which is around 100 for 5 gallon here. 

9 hours ago, BansheeUSA said:

Hey I will test it once again tomorrow. My compression tester is very accurate. With that compression what should I be running gas wise. 

As Claude suggested it really depends more on your compression ratio rather than cranking compression. But your high compression does indicate you possibly still need race fuel or at least a mix.

Call whoever built your engine or another builder.

https://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159299-uccr/

13 minutes ago, ATV_hub said:

As Claude suggested it really depends more on your compression ratio rather than cranking compression. But your high compression does indicate you possibly still need race fuel or at least a mix.

Call whoever built your engine or another builder.

https://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159299-uccr/

Hey is their a way I can calculate the compression ratio on the build I have ?