OEM seat cover

Banshee SE

Bought two covers a long time ago because I liked the dimpled top surface over my plain ones but after all these years I decided I wasn't ever going to mess with them so I gave one to my son. If you'd like the other I'll take what I paid for it $35.00 plus shipping *you cover the paypal fee's*

It look's like this but the letters are silver and mine comes with free dust from sitting in my basement:

New OEM Yamaha Banshee Black Complete Seat Assembly | eBay 

Bought two covers a long time ago because I liked the dimpled top surface over my plain ones but after all these years I decided I wasn't ever going to mess with them so I gave one to my son. If you'd like the other I'll take what I paid for it $35.00 plus shipping *you cover the paypal fee's*
It look's like this but the letters are silver and mine comes with free dust from sitting in my basement:

Ok I’ll take it if it’s them oem one. I found one on ebay very similar but they are no oem. pm me details how to pay for it.

Shoot me a pictures when you can. Thanks

Dang, I'm not messing with pictures - We're old timers here. Look at my old post's and the good/bad sellers feedback if you question my character.

I recently posted what a pita it was for me to post pictures. All of my HQ pics - General Banshee Discussion - Banshee HQ Forums

I rarely sell anything and one of the main reasons is because with all the screwing around with pictures and the typical 20 questions it just isn't worth it to me. 

Since you were a long time HQ member (we've even had some pm's) I thought I'd step up to help you with what you were looking for and here I am spending more time on it than I care to. Here's my offer. If you want the cover just pm your address and once received if you like it you can send a check and if you don't I'll pay the return shipping and just put it back in the basement.  You can't loose.

Let me know    

Dang, I'm not messing with pictures - We're old timers here. Look at my old post's and the good/bad sellers feedback if you question my character.
I recently posted what a pita it was for me to post pictures. All of my HQ pics - General Banshee Discussion - Banshee HQ Forums
I rarely sell anything and one of the main reasons is because with all the screwing around with pictures and the typical 20 questions it just isn't worth it to me. 
Since you were a long time HQ member (we've even had some pm's) I thought I'd step up to help you with what you were looking for and here I am spending more time on it than I care to. Here's my offer. If you want the cover just pm your address and once received if you like it you can send a check and if you don't I'll pay the return shipping and just put it back in the basement.  You can't loose.
Let me know    

I’ll send you a private message.