94 banshee carbs

Weston_

I have a 94 banshee , Cool head pistons that where bored over running 150 psi on both cylinders, toomey pipes, Bulls eye reeds, hot rod crank, full bore radiator, a couple of other things , i have no other ideas on what has been done to this quad from the guy a i bought it from,  im looking for someone really experienced on banshees. We run 300 jets in it and a size pilot jet i would have to look. We rebuilt the carbs, got them as clean as possible, and new gaskets, would put it all back on, and we fire it up, and the carbs start leaking out of the overflow, we have the idle screws all the way maxed out for it to barley stay idling, is still not getting enough gas, and wanting to bog out,can anyone thats very good on carbs give me some advice will be much appreciated. 

Yes right now im running air box/no lid with K&N, Im riding at sea level. I just dont understand why they keep leaking with them all cleaned and rebuilt and a new gasket. Im guessing that that is making it not want to idle.

They are 28m mikuni carbs  

Edited by Weston_

It's leaking out the overflow right? Did you check off the stuff on the link i posted... did you put a new needle and seat with sealing ring, inspect float & set properly, fuel cap vents properly, check for leak with bowl off...? Turn the fuel off ( or open drain) to keep level below overflow tube & see if it runs better with out over flowing?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk