yamaha banshee just wont freaking hit powerband

luna2001xx

i had to make a post because i couldnt find my answer but i just got this banshee current mods atleast that ik of is that it has 

dual full fmf pipes 

vitos adjustable timing stator 

380 jets

air box elimition kit running one big pod 

tors elimintion kit 

that should be about it but i had rebuilt the carbs and the pistons it has a air fuel mixture screw but got rid of them they would make the bike heavily bog with them on so the issue is the bike turns on when warm cant be cold or cant turn on at all... and when its only revs up perfectly but hit first gear and it dies down okay i thought i can live with that but then it cant  hit power band period itll start acting like it just dont exist so it makes me change gear and same concept basically so now im stuck and wondering what it needs also none of these parts i installed the previous owner did so if u have any suggestions anything helps 

7 minutes ago, luna2001xx said:

i had to make a post because i couldnt find my answer but i just got this banshee current mods atleast that ik of is that it has 

dual full fmf pipes 

vitos adjustable timing stator 

380 jets

air box elimition kit running one big pod 

tors elimintion kit 

that should be about it but i had rebuilt the carbs and the pistons it has a air fuel mixture screw but got rid of them they would make the bike heavily bog with them on so the issue is the bike turns on when warm cant be cold or cant turn on at all... and when its only revs up perfectly but hit first gear and it dies down okay i thought i can live with that but then it cant  hit power band period itll start acting like it just dont exist so it makes me change gear and same concept basically so now im stuck and wondering what it needs also none of these parts i installed the previous owner did so if u have any suggestions anything helps 

oh i also forgot it was recently rebuilt and cant go very fast id say only like 35mph only 

1 hour ago, sangheraent said:

are your filters clean? try it without a filter on to test it. Also make sure you dont have any exhaust leaks. i have also seen it happen when 1 piston isnt firing so possible fouled plug. 

380 is a huge main. my ported banshee at sea level in cold canada is only running a 320 main. 

im running open air box pod just one huge one and exhaust leaks i dont seem to have one and i thought something was off about the jetting too ill try to switch those out 

16 minutes ago, locogato11283 said:

380 main jet is huge. I am guessing you need to be in the 300-310 range. 27.5 pilots.

ill probably try the 310 maybe that might be it and are the 27.5 in a stock rebuild kit or would i have to rebuy those off somewhere else ik i sound like a noob but its my first banshee dont know too much about it