Who’s using in line coolant temp sensors?

DEvans492

How many people run in line coolant temperature sensors? I run a trail tech vapor and just curious what temperatures you guys are seeing? My banshee has oversized radiator, billet water pump impeller/new bearing, DMC alien pipes, 21cc domes, chariot racing cool head, advanced timing 3 degrees, dune port

Crank has been trued/welded, stock carbs with tors delete, clean K&N unifilter with outer wear, jetting looks perfect on my plug chop and running Castor927 32:1 using 93 octane. I was in glamis two weeks ago and i got a couple readings in the 215-225 degrees. It was burping out a little bit of coolant but wasn’t acting like it was over heating. I checked compression and I’m at 150psi in both cylinders. The radiator is topped off with engine Ice. I’m at a loss what it could be.

Edited by DEvans492
Font looks too dark

Ambient was in the 80's two weeks ago and I did some high speed runs and my Vapor said mid to low 170's. I have a 521 serval, China radiator and I think I have a non oem impeller. I find it takes a decent amount of time to warm up and hit hit high 160's.