Weird issue, don't think its jetting. Bike won't start unless throttle

ShelbyVoodoo

I will definitely cut down the idle area.  Thats a good idea.  It wasnt done on these and you can tell.  I pulled the little jet out and it was a tiny little jet like half the size of the pilot jet but I didn't see any numbers on it.  I should have the choke plunger replacement soon.  I have not used a vacuum sync but I am going to get one.  Which one do you suggest?

I see the one on F.A.S.T is not very expensive.  Is that a good tool?  it definitely seems like the carbs arent synced up even though the slides go up at the same time.  I made sure of it and have adjusted them several times to make sure the dot is in the window for both, but again that only happens when you open the throttle up.  The idle screws are not the same depth in.  It seems like the 1-1 idle screw works correctly and hits the slide with about 4 turns to go.  The 1-2 idle screw hits the slide with like 1.5 turns to go.  So I guess I will just need to make sure they both are cut the same length and use a vacuum sync.