slp or pro circuit?

caleb90

so this winter i am doing a frame up build, right now bike is stock with a set of fmf gold series fattys on it that i picked up cheap..going to be doing a 4mil long rod with a play/dune port. looking for a reliable 65hp machine, had my mind set on slp pipes due to the torque they make. but i recently seen a dyno chart on here and the pro circuits made only a few ftlbs less torque and i think 2hp more peak with a bit longer power band. has got me re thinking my choice, opinions? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

talking with Jeff at fast, he said the slp's will pull harder and make more power but sign off early.. he said to try my fattys first and see how i like it, as they will pull a little higher rpm but not pull as hard overall. so i guess i will polish my fattys and cut my stingers into shortys and give it a try

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, kawa110 said:

Fattys are not bad pipes, I personally prefer the sound over the toomie cans, post a pic of ur silencers, put fresh silencer packing. 

cut my silencers down started polishishing. at about 1hr in i really started to question if my time was worth it as i had 1/4 of 1 pipe done.  550 bucks vs 10hr of getting it right plus supplys?