Launching off the bike on jumps

devon1996

So I've jumped my banshee a few times and every time when the suspension unloads on the crest it straight up launches me off of it and I usually end up hitting my knees on the handlebars. It has a worx suspension I believe. What do I need to change to make it less of a death trap? It lands level and doesn't bottom out but it's not very fun holding onto the bars for dear life while flying through the air. It might just be operator error though. If it helps I'm about 180 lbs most days. 

Edited by devon1996

49 minutes ago, tfaith08 said:

It kicks you forward off the seat?

Is that what you mean?

I’ve never seen one just launch someone straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah like I just launch pretty much straight up in the air and have to hold on for dear life. I went to sit on it like a chair and I hopped on and it bounced me off backwards. Would increasing the pressure on the shocks reduce the amount of bounce it has?

Yeah like I just launch pretty much straight up in the air and have to hold on for dear life. I went to sit on it like a chair and I hopped on and it bounced me off backwards. Would increasing the pressure on the shocks reduce the amount of bounce it has?

Sounds to me like the valving is completely fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...